3rd Buckle Series - Fort Grard-Weatherford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd Buckle Series - Fort Grard-Weatherford

The third spring buckle series shoot is this Saturday and Sunday at Ft Grard in Weatherford. They have 30 targets. It's known IBO. Open shoots to 50 so there are some decently long shots. The last two in the series ended up being a decent length with most of the shorter shots on mini ten rings. Come out and enjoy the shoot. It's not so busy that you will have to wait. You can get through a round in about two hours depending on how many are in your group. Three of us shot it in about an hour and a half. Starts 10 am Saturday and 1 pm Sunday. $25. You can buy up to 3 mulligans for $3. I think the classes are open, hunter, trad/recurve and youth.

This is a good shoot if you have never shot 3D. It's relaxed, goes pretty fast and reasonably tight. The last two have walked out at under 2 miles, mostly flat but there are 5 tower and 4 downhill shots.

I'll be there Saturday at 9. If you haven't shot 3d and want to shoot with someone I'll shoot about 9:30 or 10, depending on when a group forms. If you've never shot 3D but think you can make this one, PM me. I'll tell Brittany or Jessica to put you in my group.

Also, there is a free Easter egg hunt at noon on Sunday. I've been banned for stealing kids candy (I used to be a politician. I can't help it.) but if you have young'uns come join them.
Working...
X