What is a decent score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is a decent score?

Shooting 3 spot Vegas with a hunting setup no mag…
    what do y’all consider a good score besides the obvious 300

Wish I hadn’t popped my hinge by accident
    first true Vegas round ever scores

273 for my first score
    Last edited by Kas; 03-25-2024, 11:11 AM.

Comment

273 is a decent score for your fist. That's an average of 9.1 which means you were pretty consistent or dead on and then not. Looking at a five spot, if you were pretty consistent then NFAA would be close to 150 on 6 ends. I don't score Vegas very well. I can't see the 10 ring, just the 9 so I usually mis the 10. It has improved but I can hit an NFAA x reasonably consistently. My best is a 296 with 42x. Personally, if I shot a Vegas round at 285 I'd be tickled pink. And that is with my target setup. anything less than 295 on NFAA I would consider a bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
        273 is a decent score for your fist. That's an average of 9.1 which means you were pretty consistent or dead on and then not. Looking at a five spot, if you were pretty consistent then NFAA would be close to 150 on 6 ends. I don't score Vegas very well. I can't see the 10 ring, just the 9 so I usually mis the 10. It has improved but I can hit an NFAA x reasonably consistently. My best is a 296 with 42x. Personally, if I shot a Vegas round at 285 I'd be tickled pink. And that is with my target setup. anything less than 295 on NFAA I would consider a bad day.
        I’m strictly using a bowhunting setup today… 3pin uv slider etc no magnification… if I really get into it I’ll step up just wanted to see if I was even close to in the ballpark… considering I popped my hinge and lost a whole arrows worth of scoring I’d like to think I’d stick with my average and shot a 282 so think I should be relatively happy with it…

Comment

Working...
        X