Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazos County Archery Club - 3D shoot Sun Aug 13

Located in Bryan at 1715 Louis Street Bryan, TX

Our monthly shoot is open to everyone. Traditional shooters will start at 8 am and compound shooter s will start at 9 am. We are a certified ASA club, so we will have all ASA classes. We are starting early so everyone can beat the heat.

We are still doing our double blind draw for cash payouts. Two score cards will be drawn to match up shooters. The scorecards with the highest combined score will win the money! You must be present to win!

We hope to have our food truck out to serve lunch and we hope to see everyone on Sunday!

Have to see if Mom has a spare bedroom this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
      Have to see if Mom has a spare bedroom this weekend.

I have an AirBnB cabin just 30 minutes up the road I will make you a great deal on!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post

I have an AirBnB cabin just 30 minutes up the road I will make you a great deal on!
        Appreciate it. But Mom also serves up a mean bowl of bananna pudding!

Comment

Thank goodness we are starting early on Sunday. Still a 9 am start, but we should be finished by 1:30. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

Comment

It was a fantastic shoot. Very thankful all who helped to set it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
              It was a fantastic shoot. Very thankful all who helped to set it up.
              Jon, it was great to see you out there and get to meet you. August is a rough time, weather wise, to start shooting 3D, but I hope you had a good time regardless of the heat. I know I speak for all of us when I say "thank you!!!" for helping us with picking up the range.

Comment

It was great to meet you, too, Jon! We are really looking forward to cooler weather so this will be even more fun!

Comment

Working...
                X