Benefit Shoot for Brad King at Archers for Christ Aug 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benefit Shoot for Brad King at Archers for Christ Aug 26

Benefit shoot for Brad King on August 26, Cali start time from 8 am till 10 am. Can shoot more than one round and classes, first round and class counts towards points, additional rounds will be considered fun round. All proceeds raised will go to Brad. Some raffle donations made so far are from Broadhead Barn Archery Pro Shop, a brand new and complete 2023 Diamond Archery Deploy SB Carbon Bow in Mossy Oak Break Up Country Camo with the following items included: Gas Bowstrings D Loop, Clearshot Outdoors Pro Line Peep, CBE Tactic 5 Quiver, ParaTexas Slings Custom Wrist Slings, Fuse Archery Frontline Stabilizer, Trophy Ridge Fatal Four Sight with light, Half Dozen Carbon Express Maxima Red Arrows with Quik Latch Products Premium SS points, Elevation Raptor Kickstand.
    Flatline Guide Service has donated a Gift Certificate
    Good for one half day (4 hour) trip for 2 people on
    Cooper Lake. Tackle and fish cleaning provided.
    $350 Value. Valid for 1 year from 8-26-23.
    TerraCord - Custom Paracord Accessories has donated 2 Bino Slings.
    More to be added...
    Please mark your calendars and share!!​

AFC is sadden by the passing of Brad King, please keep Sandi and their family in your thoughts and prayers for Peace, Comfort and Strength during this time. Brad was not only our President, but a friend to many, a competitor to many in the world of Archery, a father, a son, a Husband to Sandi, a voice of reason and guiding. He will be truly missed by many for he has been brought home to our Lord!!

Brad's funeral service is as follows: friends and family visitation Thursday Aug 17 from 6pm-8pm at Fry-Gibbs funeral home. Service is set for Friday Aug 18 at 10am at Fry-Gibbs.

Revelation 21:4 - He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

Isaiah 43:1-2 Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.​

Comment

Working...
    X