Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here it comes! The biggest 3D event of the year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here it comes! The biggest 3D event of the year!

Texas Federation ASA State Championship! July 15 and 16th at the Tyler Archery Club!

Who is going? Who plans to win the Championship buckles?
    Starts
    07-15-2023
    Ends
    07-16-2023

Daniel and I will be there. Our goal is to shoot a solid round and improve upon our last performance. Strong shots, a completed shot process, and most importantly: FUN!!!

Comment

Never shot an ASA tournament. What's it like? I've heard they have targets out to 30 yards even for trad bow?

Comment

ASA 3D tourneys are quite fun as a parent/spectator. Way more fun than indoor…

My daughter will be shooting it on Sunday….

Comment

SJP, you heard incorrectly. Trad is out to 25 yards, Olympic recurve is 30 yards. Here's the class descriptions and yardages:

Sheet1 2023 Class,Entry,Yards,Stake Color,Known/Unknown,Speed,Special Notes,Max Allowed Barebow Recurve,$30,30,Blue,Known,280,Bows must conform to the World Archery definition of a Barebow as found in World Archery Rules, Book 4 (Field and 3D Archery), Chapter 22, Sections 22.3 thru 22.3.10.1 - ...

It is a lot of fun, courses are well planned and laid out, clean shots. Targets will be in great shape at the state shoot. There will be water every 4 targets, shade all of the way around. Trad shooters start at 8, compound shooters start an hour later at 9.

Specatators should bring binoculars!

Comment

Working...
          X