2nd Annual William Dening 3D Cancer Shootout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Annual William Dening 3D Cancer Shootout

Merry Christmas everyone. I am wanting to get this information out so that now for advertising our event. We will be holding the 2nd Annual William Dening Memorial 3D Cancer Shoot on March 10, 2012 at LnL Archery in Bastrop. We had 57 shooters at last years event and it turned out to be a great event despite the cold weather. We are hoping that the weather will cooperate with us a bit more by hosting it in March. Please see the attached flyer for details and please pass the information on to your shooting pals. I am currently working on the shoot division prizes and door prizes. If you would like to donate a door prize in someone's honor please contact me. I am also looking for donated hunts again this year for door prizes...this proved to be a task last year but we had about 6 donated and I know several of them were used...one of the youth that one the youth hunt ended up getting two pigs with one shot from her 223 rifle. If anyone knows of hunt ranches that might be willing to donate any type of a hunt please send me their contact information. Thanks again for all that showed up last year...I hope to see you all and many more this year. If you would like to know more about William Dening, this shoot, or the Bastrop/Smithville Relay for Life please feel free to send me a PM and I will answer any questions that I can. Thanks again and Merry Christmas.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by txbassbum; 12-22-2011, 01:55 PM. Reason: Highlight date and event.

These shoots are alot of fun for a good cause. This inspired me to put a 3D shoot together and we had 46 shooters and cleared over $1,100 for Relay for Life. Good luck and hope you have a great shoot.

Comment

William Dening 3D Cancer Shootout update

update on this shoot. We are doing trophy buckles for the top shooters this year and I am currently working on getting door prizes to raffle off. So, far I have one hunt for a door prize. Attached is a picture of the trophy buckles (different logo on them though)...just an example. Please help me get this work out and keep it going. Last year we had 57 shooters...I would like to double that this year. Please come out and help us make a difference in the battle against cancer. If anyone would like to donate door prizes in memory of a loved one please send me a PM. Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Got any more info
        When
        Where
        Price
        Donations?
        Times
        Classes

---
        I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.359477,-98.194644

Comment

Please see the attached PDF flyer in the original posting. It has all the information. As far as donations or any other questions you can contact me personally via a PM on this site or my contact number is on the flyer. We are definitely open to all donations.

Comment

Attachment not working,

---
            I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.516110,-98.370712

Comment

Ok here are the specifics:

-When: Shoot will be Saturday, March 10th.
              -Where: LnL Archdery Shop in Bastrop, Texas
              -Price: $20 per shooter...kids under 10 shoot free.
              -Donations: Donations will be accepted up to and the day of the shoot.
              -Time: Registration will begin at 9am...shooting shortly after. No new registrants after 12pm.
              -Classes: Pro, open, bowhunter (male and female), novice, traditional, youth 13-18, youth 8-12, under 8.
              -Prizes will be trophy buckles for top shooter of each division except for under 8. (working on prizes for the young ones). There will also be raffle prizes (hunts. archery accessories, recurve bow, gift cards, etc...still working on the list)... Raffle chances will be sold separate from shoot entry fee.

Comment

Starting to try and get a idea of how many shooters to expect. If you are planning on coming out for this shoot please post or send me a PM. Thank you.

Comment

Certificate's going in the mail to ya tomorrow Bill.

Comment

Update on 3D Cancer Shootout in Bastrop on March 10th.

Just wanted to put an update out there. We are selling raffle tickets for 4 hunts/Remington 870 shotgun, and a recurve bow. Tickets are 5$ each or 5 for $20 and the drawings will be on the day of the shoot (March 10th). We will also be having a jackpot target $10 entry...prize for the jackpot is a hunt (3day/2man (2hogs each) full guided with lodging and meals provided). I also adding a picture of the kids trophies in hopes to get a few kiddos excited as well. Hope to see a bunch of shooters that day.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by txbassbum; 02-08-2012, 11:52 AM. Reason: missing attachment

Comment

I will get a picture of the trophy buckle(s) once I get them in. But you can see an example in my 1-20-2012 post...the only difference will be it will have our logo (seen in my avatar) on them.

Comment

I am planning on coming ! Sounds like a good time for a great cause!

Comment

Alright everyone...the buckles will be delivered next week...we are getting closer to the shoot. Thought I would post a picture of the buckles in hopes that people will start to get excited. Also...we are adding a jackpot shoot to this fundraising shoot. $5 per shot/limit of 5 shots, unknown distance. Prize is a 2 Man 3day/2night hunt with meals, lodging, and guide provided...2 hogs per hunter.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice!!! Very excited about this shoot and a chance to help a good cause and maybe win one of those!!

Comment

William Dening Memorial 3D Cancer Shootout - March 10th

3D shoot Cancer shoot reminder. Please see attached flyer for shoot and raffle. Got some pretty cool door prizes and raffle prizes this year. Come out and shoot for a good cause.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X