Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think he will come back??

Comment

Oh yeah I am back. Sorry guys. I have been foot to the gas petal since I have gotten back with tons of work. I mean slammed.

First off I am not kin to Jenna. LoL. If I was I definatly wouldnt admit it. LOL.
      2nd I maybe from OK but my home shooting state is Texas untill the OK TX shoot off in Paris. LOL. I love shooting in Texas. The best dang ran shoots in the Nation in my opinion.

3rd but the most important. Thanks to everyone for the great compliments but I have to give Thanks to the MAN UPSTAIRS. He guided the arrows. I also have to thank my family for there support (first shoot they have made this yr), Tommy Gomez for helping me out with my head and my release troubles, my ol buddy Jim Frazier for sending me the Cd's and everyone who supported and beleived in me. IT was an awesome feeling. The money comes 2nd to beating the BEST in the game rt now. Levi is one heck of an archer and rt now he is the Tiger Woods of 3D. Regardless if I was to never win another I will never forget this 1. It was the most awesome feeling I have ever had when it comes to archery.
      Thanks again everyone and I will be back on here,
      Jame Jamison

Comment

Congrats sir!

Well done!

Comment

Great Job Jame!!!!

Comment

You rock Jame!
            I know you looked cool as a cucumber out there, but I also know how hard your heart was pounding. I wish I could make that shot at home- how far was that grazing deer? He looked about 37 to me, but I was behind you a bit, sitting down.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
              You rock Jame!
              I know you looked cool as a cucumber out there, but I also know how hard your heart was pounding. I wish I could make that shot at home- how far was that grazing deer? He looked about 37 to me, but I was behind you a bit, sitting down.
              I beleive he was 36 yards. I had 37 on him at first but realized I had been judging everything a little strong so I dropped it to 36.

You know I was nervous but the heart pounding and nervous break down didnt happen till after I made the shot. I always try to put that nervous energy in my aggressivness with my release side. I was so pumped and nervous that I doubt I could even draw my bow back again once I made the shot. To hear all of you blow up when I hit that final shot was amazing. No better feeling. The crowd made it worth it to me. Just awesome.
              jame

Comment

Thanks again everyone.
                Jame
                Last edited by jame; 08-10-2011, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Congrats !!!! Most amazing shoot off ever! This will be a piece of archery history.

Comment

Originally posted by jame View Post
                    I beleive he was 36 yards. I had 37 on him at first but realized I had been judging everything a little strong so I dropped it to 36.

You know I was nervous but the heart pounding and nervous break down didnt happen till after I made the shot. I always try to put that nervous energy in my aggressivness with my release side. I was so pumped and nervous that I doubt I could even draw my bow back again once I made the shot. To hear all of you blow up when I hit that final shot was amazing. No better feeling. The crowd made it worth it to me. Just awesome.
                    jame
                    I'll be watching for the video.

I am so bummed I wasn't there to witness it in person.

Couldn't be more proud for you man!

Comment

Congrats! Somebody post the video!

Comment

Great job Jame see you at CCR

Comment

Jame, it was fun shooting with you at the Pro-Am team shoot, but I gotta admit, I walked away thinking "Boy that Jame has got some things to work out if he's gonna place in this thing!" Glad you did too!

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                            Jame, it was fun shooting with you at the Pro-Am team shoot, but I gotta admit, I walked away thinking "Boy that Jame has got some things to work out if he's gonna place in this thing!" Glad you did too!
                            LOL. Shot the pro am on no sleep for 34 hrs is all I can say.
                            jame

Comment

I remember you said that too.
                              A little sleep goes a long way.

Comment

Congrats Jame!

Comment

Working...
                                X