No announcement yet.

ASA Classic West Monroe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not get to go. First Classic that I have missed in 7 years. I am under the gun to get a school ready. Teachers will be back on the 15th. We have to be done in one week. We will be working straight thru the weekend. Tracy is there representing us.

Sent from my Samsung Vibrant using Tapatalk

Comment

Me, Bowpro12 and a young friend, Hunter, are here for the big shoot. Hope it goes well!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
        I did not get to go. First Classic that I have missed in 7 years. I am under the gun to get a school ready. Teachers will be back on the 15th. We have to be done in one week. We will be working straight thru the weekend. Tracy is there representing us.

We will miss you !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
          I did not get to go.I am under the gun to get a school ready. Teachers will be back on the 15th. We have to be done in one week. We will be working straight thru the weekend.

I'm smellin what you're steppin in Mike.

Comment

!!!!!hotttttttttttt!!!!!!

I love to shoot, but its to Hot for this $#!+. Good luck to all the shooters!

Comment

Keep us posted and AFC Paris shooters are required to take lots of pics and email them to me for the AFC website and FB page

Comment

Go Brazos County Shooters wish me and Colby could have come but until somthing comes up we are going to be limited to where we can go.

Comment

Originally posted by ifishdad View Post
                  Go Brazos County Shooters wish me and Colby could have come but until somthing comes up we are going to be limited to where we can go.
                  Wish yall were here....man I thought it was hot in Texas...I swear it feels hotter here...

Comment

Where you staying Marlon ?
                    Last edited by Brett C; 08-05-2011, 06:47 PM.

Comment

The ASA "Taste of the Classic" was great! From 3-7 pm, free food and we went around getting all the vendors to sign our "passports" and when the card was full of initals, we truned it in for a major drawing- every vendor is giving away prizes. The drawing will be tonight and tomorrow we will see the results, visit the vendors to get our prizes.
                      The food was good too- from fried shrimp and catfish to steak and BBQ ribs. Shrewd was giving out home made cookies (chocolate chip- my favorite) and making non-alcoholic daquiris, pina coladas, and magaritas- all frozen, yummy!
                      We played archery golf too, which was lots of fun using the Genesis bows and flu-flu arrows without tips.
                      Last edited by Pistol; 08-05-2011, 07:23 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by murph62 View Post
                        Wish yall were here....man I thought it was hot in Texas...I swear it feels hotter here...
                        Good luck hope Luke wins.

Comment

Shame we got two double beds...jk... is hot here but shooting great... can't wait til morning when all heck breaks loose and Texas takes all the prizes!!!!

Comment

Laying in bed in Vegas. Half of me wants to be there and the other half of me is going broke!!!! good luck today and tomorrow tbhers!

Comment

Luke shot 2 up...just started out to rough...was 8 down after 10....finished strong..probably in 5th or 6th..10 up won...oh well....still had fun tho!!!

Comment

It's really hot here bud, soak up that vacation man.
                                Originally posted by D C View Post
                                Laying in bed in Vegas. Half of me wants to be there and the other half of me is going broke!!!! good luck today and tomorrow tbhers!

Comment

Working...
                                X