• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Congratulations indeed! Very encouraging too

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

that's the Texas way.....you showed them all how Texas can shoot! Good job, congrates!

Comment

Originally posted by D C View Post
          Way to go Jerry!

Congrats amigo!

What did you shoot at both?
          thank you to everyone,and thanks Derek, I shot 18 up at oklahoma on 25 targets and 7 up at arkansas on 30 targets, to me arkansas seemed to be a little tougher but both were great courses

Comment

Originally posted by Gottaeat View Post
            Great job, JY! Now you is ready to start choot'n for duh good stuff, plastic trophies and gift certificates at AFC!!!!
            thanks Paul ,cant wait to see every one sat at AFC CLUB SHOOT

Comment

Looking forward to getting some pics for the AFC FB page, Congrats Jerry, I know how hard you worked and prayed, It is an Honor to be a part of such Wonderful Blessings!

Comment

Congrats Jerry!!

Comment

Awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Well done man! And way to represent!

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

congrats

Comment

too me 8 years and many butt kickings to get my buckle for the first time this year..never give up attitude is exactly what you have and proved to deliver. HUGE congrats on those buckles. WOW! Went out there and did your thing back to back days in two different states. Not only were you able to keep it together..but in two tough tournaments and everything included with them. Hats off buddy! Sweet shooting!

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkie View Post
                              Congrats Jerry!!
                              thanks Tiffany,if only you were there to give me a hug,then it would have been perfect

Comment

Originally posted by TraditionalRJ View Post
                                too me 8 years and many butt kickings to get my buckle for the first time this year..never give up attitude is exactly what you have and proved to deliver. HUGE congrats on those buckles. WOW! Went out there and did your thing back to back days in two different states. Not only were you able to keep it together..but in two tough tournaments and everything included with them. Hats off buddy! Sweet shooting!
                                thanks, I really appreciate it, and congrats on the buckle you won,sounds like to me you have the never give up attitude, way to go

Comment

Working...
                                X