Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Annual Cinnamon Creek Classic - Roanoke, TX (Repost)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bringing luke to shoot this!! He is really looking forward to this!!

Comment

Originally posted by murph62 View Post
      Bringing luke to shoot this!! He is really looking forward to this!!
      Bring it Lukester

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
        Bring it Lukester
        X2

Comment

Originally posted by bowpro12 View Post
          THE HULLEMIZER??????

Comment

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
            That would be awesome!!!! Probably would have to blow the dust off the bow with an airhose like I did earlier this year.
            He still has that old Con-Pro, but he came by the shop today and picked up his shiny new, blacked out MR7. I built him a set of X-Jammer 27's for it... let's just say, He had that grin as he walked out the door.

Happy to see Rick shooting again... hoping He will stay hooked until next season.

Comment

Would love to see Rick shooting next year. Was always a blast hanging out with him.

Comment

Would love to see Rick shooting next year. Was always a blast hanging out with him.
                Told him you would probably be there Casey, He's looking forward to seeing you again...we'll have to try and group up.

He's gonna shoot K-45, rusty at judging yardage, but homeboy can still shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
                  Told him you would probably be there Casey, He's looking forward to seeing you again...we'll have to try and group up.

He's gonna shoot K-45, rusty at judging yardage, but homeboy can still shoot.
                  I'm shooting Saturday. Got a birthday party to go to on Sunday.

Comment

2 More days , I better go shoot a few arrows.

Comment

2 More days , I better go shoot a few arrows.
                      I just put a shorter stabilizer on 2 days ago. It feels VERY different with a 12" with no v-bar compared to 30" and 10" v-bar. It'll be fun regardless just shooting and seeing friends again.

Comment

I just put a shorter stabilizer on 2 days ago. It feels VERY different with a 12" with no v-bar compared to 30" and 10" v-bar. It'll be fun regardless just shooting and seeing friends again.
                        I guess I'll have to get used to packing all that extra weight next year

Comment

I guess I'll have to get used to packing all that extra weight next year
                          Heck with stabilizer talk...when r u taking me and Casey elk hunting????

Comment

Originally posted by murph62 View Post
                            Heck with stabilizer talk...when r u taking me and Casey elk hunting????
                            X2 We can be one big happy Hoyt family!!!

Comment

Change of plans for Tiff and I. The kiddos will be in town so we will not be attending. We will see most of you at the classic.

Comment

Originally posted by DeluxeRaider View Post
                                Change of plans for Tiff and I. The kiddos will be in town so we will not be attending. We will see most of you at the classic.
                                We will miss ya'll , but kudos to you for spending time with the kiddos. They grow up quick, enjoy them while their young.

Comment

Working...
                                X