Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Annual Cinnamon Creek Classic - Roanoke, TX (Repost)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question to Mary or Erin @ CCR

Are any of the local motel/hotels going to be providing a discount to the shooters coming in from out of town.

Let us know.

tease

Comment

Originally posted by TraditionalRJ View Post
      I'll be watching for the sand bagging trad shooters too..YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

so you will be walking around with a a mirror? What day are you shooting?

Comment

Sunday!!!

Comment

Tiff and I should be there on Sunday.

Comment

Looks like Crystal and I are gonna make it for the Sunday shoot. We have a few folks from the Montgomery county area headed that way....

Comment

We'll be there Sunday

Comment

After a bad showing at the state I set my bow back up with fixed pins to get ready for the IBO worlds, will be shooting sunday as well. I need the practice.

Comment

Can I SandBag on a fun shoot round? I may give my hand a break in, after the surgery a while back. What's a fun shoot cost Errin?

Comment

hope to be there sat

Comment

I'll be there Sunday.

And bringing an old school shooter along, dragging him out of retirement.

Comment

Heck bro

Originally posted by d arrow View Post
                        Can I SandBag on a fun shoot round? I may give my hand a break in, after the surgery a while back. What's a fun shoot cost Errin?
                        you might have shot at some money! your a heck of a shot evan with being busted up a bit! Ill have to ask about the fun shoot,,dont think that has came up yet!

Comment

Gonna be a good one! Trad goes off at 8am after 7am registration!!! Gonna be cool and FUN! Hope to see alot of the trad community out there! There is no reason why trad folks who live within an hour's drive shouldn't make this shoot! There's not gonna be many more outdoor tourney's once the fall hits so get'em while you can!

Comment

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
                            I'll be there Sunday.

And bringing an old school shooter along, dragging him out of retirement.
                            THE HULLEMIZER??????

Comment

Originally posted by bowpro12 View Post
                              THE HULLEMIZER??????
                              That would be awesome!!!! Probably would have to blow the dust off the bow with an airhose like I did earlier this year.

Comment

Son's coming in from Tech for the shoot! Can't wait to spend the day with him and watch him let the arrows soar! See yall Saturday!

Comment

Working...
                                X