Semi live shoot from Augusta Ga. ASA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi live shoot from Augusta Ga. ASA

I will give as many updates as possible & pics if I can of all the Texas shooters . We fly out of DFW at 7:00Pm . Were shooting the ProAm team shoot tomorrow. Lots of Texas shooters going to this one.

Shoot'em Up Hoyt Brothers!!!! Wish you and Jayde could of made the Cowtown Shoot!!! It was a great shoot and great turnout. Luke was looking for Jayde to form a Bonafide Team to take the Team Shoot $!!!LOL

Comment

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
      Shoot'em Up Hoyt Brothers!!!! Wish you and Jayde could of made the Cowtown Shoot!!! It was a great shoot and great turnout. Luke was looking for Jayde to form a Bonafide Team to take the Team Shoot $!!!LOL
      Their the little wolf pack

Comment

Hey brett good luck too you and jayde!! Hope the tornadoes are all gone!! Wish we were going... I've got 85 windshields to do in gainseville..from the storms sat..A LOT OF WORK!!!! good luck again!! Keep us updated...

Comment

Originally posted by murph62 View Post
          Hey brett good luck too you and jayde!! Hope the tornadoes are all gone!! Wish we were going... I've got 85 windshields to do in gainseville..from the storms sat..A LOT OF WORK!!!! good luck again!! Keep us updated...
          Thanks bud,if you need help when I get home let me know. Call or text me when you get time , I lost your number somehow.

Comment

Beautiful weather here ! Supposed to be all weekend. Flight was good,Deluxraider & Pinky were on the same flight. Gene Cury is staying with us at Holliday Inn so I'm picking his brain trying to learn how to shoot a bow

Comment

Good luck buddy!

I will make one of these sometime

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                Beautiful weather here ! Supposed to be all weekend. Flight was good,Deluxraider & Pinky were on the same flight. Gene Cury is staying with us at Holliday Inn so I'm picking his brain trying to learn how to shoot a bow
                That won't talke long... Tell Gene I'm just razzing him.

Good luck to all of you. I wish I could be there!

Comment

Just give him some icecream around 7:00 pm and he'll be sleeping
                  about 7:05 Good Luck guys and be safe !!!

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Prayers for you guys! Brett when you get time shoot me a text brother.........

Comment

Sending now .
                        Originally posted by Oneway View Post
                        Prayers for you guys! Brett when you get time shoot me a text brother.........

Comment

Brett, ask Geno about rooms with character..... Hopefully your room
                          will have a pull cord ! If it doesn't install one for them.......

Comment

Sending now .
                            Got it! Sent a barrage of texts back, Hope your phone doesn't blow up.....

Comment

Ok I'll ask him. We should all be done with the team shoot soon .
                              Originally posted by APEX127 View Post
                              Brett, ask Geno about rooms with character..... Hopefully your room
                              will have a pull cord ! If it doesn't install one for them.......

Comment

Working...
                              X