Texas Archery Guide On Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Archery Guide On Sale

Through the website www.texasarcheryguide.com, the Guide is on sale, and now if you buy one, get the 2010 Bowhunter Guide for free!

I had lots of people see the Guide at the Paris Pro-Am and had not seen it before. They were impressed- several have called me to be notified when the next one comes out. It is doing very well, and loaded with information everyone has been looking for, all in one convenient little book!

Get one now!
    Stacey

Top notch book, loaded with information. Anyone who hasn't purchased one, should do so ASAP.

Comment

Thanks for the info, just ordered one...looking forward to skimming through to find some goodies...

Comment

I am working on putting together the 2011 Bowhunter Edition as we speak. Due out about July 1.

Comment

ttt

Comment

The bowhunter edition is really good, too, yall! The Archery Guide is awesome!

Comment

bump

Comment

I got the 2012 guide at our meeting the other night.
                Very informative and nicely done.
                Good job Stacy

Comment

Stacey - did you receive my payment? Pearland mail is like molasses, so it may take a while to reach me.

Comment

Lynda- yes, but I was in Florida until Monday, so it went out yesterday. Thanks!!
                    I still have a few left, but very, very few, so I changed the website to say sold out already.

Comment

Congrats on a Job well done! The TAG continues to Grow and GO!

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                        Lynda- yes, but I was in Florida until Monday, so it went out yesterday. Thanks!!
                        I still have a few left, but very, very few, so I changed the website to say sold out already.
                        Awesome. Thanks! I was hoping to get a few more copies, but I'll check out the sponsors and get some of theirs. Looking forward to browsing.

Comment

Left work early to come home for a nap. Well, that didn't happen because... my TAG arrived. Woohoo!

Great work, Stacey. It's perfect to give to my students too. Trying to round up some more copies.

Comment

Thanks and please tell the sponsors how much you all really like it. If your pro shop didn't advertise, tell them you really think they should next time!!

Comment

A Few More!

I was able to get a few more copies- I have 10 left!! With shipping and sales tax they are $11. Send me a PM or paypal to TxArcheryGuide at yahoo dot com

Comment

Working...
                              X