T.H.E. Deerman Shoot at Collin County April 2/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T.H.E. Deerman Shoot at Collin County April 2/3

Collin County Bowhunters will be hosting the Second Leg of the Texas Triple Crown for a True Hunting Experience Deerman shoot on April 2/3. This will be a shotgun start in 10:00 both days.
    This shoot will be something totally different than most other 3D shoots. All the shots will be simulated hunting shots, not excessively long, but there will be lots of quartering shots, shots where only the kill zone will be visible, shots that have to be made out of position, etc.

Scoring will also be different in that a normal 5 count shot that would be a wound shot on a live animal will count as a MINUS 5 at the Deerman.
    Come on out and bring the family. There will be classes for everyone.

Wayne

e are planning on attending. Wont to get some practice in before Our T.H.E. shoot

Comment

U see him tell him I still havnt received my awards he said he was mailing them 2-3 weeks ago and I've already waited 2 yrs for them!

Comment

Originally posted by RedSeal View Post
        U see him tell him I still havnt received my awards he said he was mailing them 2-3 weeks ago and I've already waited 2 yrs for them!
        X2!!! One year...

Comment

I just got off the phone with Mr. Gould after seeing these posts. I was told he is taking care of these and that the awards would be with him at our shoot for anyone coming that is owed. He also told me his computer is down until this weekend and he is unable to respond..

Comment

Originally posted by bowmedic View Post
            I just got off the phone with Mr. Gould after seeing these posts. I was told he is taking care of these and that the awards would be with him at our shoot for anyone coming that is owed. He also told me his computer is down until this weekend and he is unable to respond..
            I'm not trying to start anything but he got on here about 3 weeks ago and said he was sending my awards and still notta this has happened time after time I just keep getting excuses! As I said I don't want to start anything on here I just simply want what I won it ain't much but means alot to me!

Comment

I don't have a dog in this hunt. Our club is simply hosting a a shoot at our facility. After reading the comments, I called him as anything that might cast a negative light on our club obviously concerns the members and officers. I posted the answer I got above. I hope this matter is taken care of in a timely manner as I was told it will be. I hope this problem from last year has been taken care of.. Steve
              Last edited by bowmedic; 03-25-2011, 05:00 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by bowmedic View Post
                I don't have a dog in this hunt. Our club is simply hosting a a shoot at our facility. After reading the comments, I called him as anything that might cast a negative light on our club obviously concerns the members and officers. I posted the answer I got above. I hope this matter is taken care of in a timely manner as I was told it will be. I hope this problem from last year has been taken care of.. Steve
                Steve, this is a common theme with The Deerman, it's been a problem since he started the organization.. and he always seems to find the threads about him, then he will finally come through and the prizes get to the winners sometimes years later... . but the tournaments are a fun shoot if you don't worry about the prizes...

It isn't the clubs fault he can't seem to visit the post office in a timely manner, that's on him...

Comment

This has been true, and we are working on fixing this problem. If anyone is owed please PM me here, better yet call me. 580 421 3564 this is my cell. I will pm the above with updates and request for address tonight after work. I am sorry I will not make excuses however, I am carrying extra awards with me to all the events if someone wants to come and get them in person. I will take my chewing like a man. And doing my best to fix this in the future. Again, sorry for all this.

Comment

Good deal! I hope everyone comes out and enjoys the range and the Deerman tournament .

Comment

By the way, Collin County Bowhunters Assoc. will be providing the trophys for this shoot. They will be given out following the shoot.

Comment

How are the classes set up for this shoot

Comment

Justin, this post was from 2011. our Deerman shoot this year is going to be on May 18 & 19.

You can get the 2013 schedule and all the details of shooting classes and rules by going to: deermanstheworld.homestead.com

If you have not shot in one of these tournaments, you should give it a try, they are quite a bit different, more like real hunting shots and a lot of fun.

We would love to have you come out and shoot with us at Collin County. Our first club shoot of the year is Feb 2/3.

Wayne

Comment

neetz and I like the course's thay set up, and time permitting we'll be there..

Comment

Where at in collin county is the shoot.

Comment

Working...
                              X