X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
    Recent changes at work....

Monroe not looking good for me
    Not to be insensitive but did you book a room? We can't find a room anywhere in West Monroe. I was told by several people to avoid E.Monroe like the plague. We may stay in Ruston, there are a few rooms there still
    Danny

Comment

Originally posted by ETXBow View Post
      Where is it?
      West Monroe

Tracey and I will be there and maybe even Enoch! (Dusty Britches and Rifle)

Comment

Originally posted by ecostar View Post
        Not to be insensitive but did you book a room? We can't find a room anywhere in West Monroe. I was told by several people to avoid E.Monroe like the plague. We may stay in Ruston, there are a few rooms there still
        Danny
        Mitchell had our room booked... Maurice may be taking my spot.

And, ditto on East Monroe

Comment

Originally posted by StringStretcher View Post
          hey Brett,was wondering if you pre registered,got my card in the mail yesterday,shooting at noon on saturday J range, and 8 a.m. on Sunday ,I range. hope to see you on the course.
          Not yet ,see ya there

Comment

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
            Mitchell had our room booked... Maurice may be taking my spot.

And, ditto on East Monroe
            I guess I'm going to have to "Cambodian" stick fight Mo for that room... It ain't gonna be pretty

Comment

Originally posted by ecostar View Post
              I guess I'm going to have to "Cambodian" stick fight Mo for that room... It ain't gonna be pretty
              Stick and Move! If he ever gets a hold of you , IT'S OVER

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                He can't hit what he can't see... I need to buy an "invisibility" cloak on Ebay asap!

Comment

Ecostar check the Avant motel it's the only one i found the number is 318-322-9261 its still in west Monroe I think it's $40 for a single and $45 for a double

Comment

Originally posted by RedSeal View Post
                    Ecostar check the Avant motel it's the only one i found the number is 318-322-9261 its still in west Monroe I think it's $40 for a single and $45 for a double
                    Thanks, will do!

Comment

Danny if we have to we could get a hide away bed & put it in our room for # 5 ,just like the old days rodeoing

Comment

I may have a room at the Red Roof...I may be stepping out of this one...give me till tomorrow, and I'll know for sure, it's a "Business King suite" fridge, microwave, etc I'll let you know tomorrow.

Comment

Could not find anything in West so I am stuck in Monroe by the mall. Me and the family going on this trip. Never been there hope that the hotel location is not a nightmare. What is deal with the East side of town?

Comment

Originally posted by eholguin13 View Post
                            Could not find anything in West so I am stuck in Monroe by the mall. Me and the family going on this trip. Never been there hope that the hotel location is not a nightmare. What is deal with the East side of town?
                            I'm not sure about this one either, seems like a small enough town that if one side has problems the whole thing would have problems.

Comment

My mind is already there, my body will catch up next Friday!

East side = bad side

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                                LOL

true that

Comment

Working...
                                X