BBAC at West Houston Archery...WOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBAC at West Houston Archery...WOW!

We had a great turnout last night at WHA!

Had an awesome time visiting with everyone. It was nice to put faces with names! Had the pleasure of meeting several new TBHers as well. Thanks to everyone that attended our first shoot. Lookin forward to many more!

Our next shoot will be an outdoor shoot at Triple Edge Archery in Dayton on Saturday March 12, 2011. Gonna start around noonish. Some of us gotta get there early though to get everything set up. Anyone who wants to come out and help set up targets, bbq pits, tables, etc. are more than welcome! Sam at Triple Edge has said he will be able to use his pit if we need it.

If we want to make this a pot luck kinda thing, we need to start deciding who will bring what. Also may want to think about things like trash bags, ez up canopy, paper towels. All that kinda stuff. I know a guy who can hook us up with some GOOD hot tamales!

Gonna go by and see Sam next week. We'll be posting more info soon!

Cant wait to see yall there!

Special thanks to Donna, Christy and George for gettin targets to the shoot, settin up the range and gettin everyone signed in...since Billy was so late gettin there!

Comment

Is this a club thing or open to the public, family shoot. My kids love 3 d

Comment

Had a good time, can't believe after all these years bowhunting, this was my first time shooting indoors, I'll look forward to the next one and sinking more "battleships"

Dan

Comment

That's great and WHA is a great place to hold an indoor shoot, great company and a very nice place! I really hope we can make the shoot on March 12

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntergurl82 View Post
            That's great and WHA is a great place to hold an indoor shoot, great company and a very nice place! I really hope we can make the shoot on March 12
            sure hope yall can make it! gonna be a fun time.

Comment

I would like to thank everyone for coming out last night, we all had a great time!
              I would also like to give a BIG Thank You to West Houston Archery for letting us use there indoor shooting range.
              The WHA technicians (Glenn & Jamie) really went above and beyond to help everyone out!
              We are still taking new enrollments to the BBAC, so please invite your friends to join the club!

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                Special thanks to Donna, Christy and George for gettin targets to the shoot, settin up the range and gettin everyone signed in...since Billy was so late gettin there!
                I see how it is, always picking on the "slow" guy!

(not to mention I think that one "Pres." was late and the other was huntn!)

Comment

Originally posted by BmacBmac1 View Post
                  I see how it is, always picking on the "slow" guy!

(not to mention I think that one "Pres." was late and the other was huntn!)
                  Gotta blame it on someone, brother! I was the one goin slow! I left San Felipe and 610 at 6pm. I got to WHA at 10 til 7. I think the total trip is about 10 miles!

at least you made it. I talked to ot about 4pm. He said he was gonna be there. Anybody see him there last nite? UMMMM...NO.... HE SAID HE WAS TIRED... BIG BABY!

Comment

Its all good!

There will be plenty more to blame onsomeone other thanyou and I!

Ol Man stood us up.

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                    Gotta blame it on someone, brother! I was the one goin slow! I left San Felipe and 610 at 6pm. I got to WHA at 10 til 7. I think the total trip is about 10 miles!

at least you made it. I talked to ot about 4pm. He said he was gonna be there. Anybody see him there last nite? UMMMM...NO.... HE SAID HE WAS TIRED... BIG BABY!

Comment

aint no shame in my blame!

Comment

It was a lot of fun and great to see everyone again. thanks for setting this up.

Comment

Working...
                        X