Shoots the weekend of the 27th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoots the weekend of the 27th

Are there any shoots around Fort Worth that weekend?

ASA qualifier at Cowtown in Ft worth this weekend

Comment

very good. Thanks Glenn! Does not look like anything real close. May just take the kids out to Cowtown for a little practice!

Comment

We have a Trad shoot on the 26-27th . Get them kids a recurve or longbow and get out here . 50 targets and lots of FUN. I even have a bow you can shoot if you want to play. Rocky , Gary, Jeff ,Jeff, Joe, will all be shooting their once a year Trad shoot.

Comment

Haha!!! you got some old junk arrows? haha I might would have to check it out. I would have to round something up for the kids to shoot. Hunter has an old fiberglass long bow that was his first. He could probably kick my tail with that thing. If I go and get "hooked" then who is going to buy all these junky compounds that I have. Do you Trad guys have a "buy back" program or something? How much does it cost to just shoot for fun for all of us?

Comment

$15 for a fun round and the kids can shoot free for fun. I have a bow and arrows that you can shoot. Old Bear Mag Hunter riser I converted with #42 limbs. Sweet shooter and kinda like a compound feel. I will have out there as well as many others will have bows and arrows to borrow. this is trad and everyone has extra stuff in case someone new wants to fling a few. Come on out.

Comment

"Hill Country Bow hunters" in Liberty Hill is shooting on Sunday 27th, as well as Camp Bullis in San Antonio. I believe that Camp Bullis shoots both Saturday and Sunday, so you could make 2 different shoots if you decide to go all out...

Comment

Todd we may make it out there. It sounds like fun. I will look up the thread.

Comment

Do I have to wear a coyote rug on my back and a quiver made from rhino skin or something? hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X