Scoring help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scoring help

I need a little help understanding how scores are calculated: Example, the Florida ASA the score was 432 with a Pro total of 490.

I assume this is the total of the 2 day's?
    Was this a 30 target shoot?
    In a 30 target shoot would the max possible score be 30 x 14=420?
    Thanks, I'm new to the 3D and any help would be appreciated.

They also have a final shoot down with the top 3-5 finishers... the shoot down scores are included in their totals

Comment

Thanks, there was a thread further down that helped a great deal with my questions. So with Levi shooting a 432 I'm assuming that is a 40 target course. Why do the competitions vary from 30 - 40 target shoots? I see our Texas ASA are 30 target shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by conucu View Post
        Thanks, there was a thread further down that helped a great deal with my questions. So with Levi shooting a 432 I'm assuming that is a 40 target course. Why do the competitions vary from 30 - 40 target shoots? I see our Texas ASA are 30 target shoots.
        At pretty much all of the national level shoots ASA and IBO the competitions are 40 targets spread over 2 days (ASA is 20 targets each day) (IBO you have the choice to shoot your 40 in any fashion you would like, but your cards must be turned in by 12pm on Sunday) The Pro Classes shoot 30 targets on Saturday and their final 10 on Sunday at all IBO national tournaments except for IBO World which is 20 per day and an extra 10 target final if you are one of the top 5 scores in your respective class.

Hope I'm not confusing the subject more for you...
        Danny Gomez

Comment

In ASA, the top 5 pro shooters at the end of each pro-am have a 5 target pro shootdown, too. And then a final arrow.

Comment

Thanks for all the information. I assume Navasot on Sunday is only a 30 target shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by conucu View Post
              Thanks for all the information. I assume Navasot on Sunday is only a 30 target shoot?
              Correct

Comment

Working...
              X