Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling ALL EAST TEXANS!!! (stick slingers first shoot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    Are there different groups or what not? Whats the average range or is that secret? I haven't lost any arrows in a while. Might can make a bird raking in the am if they stay put and get there in time to shoot. I need to go by and pick the boat up anyhow...
    There are diffenent levels/classes to shoot in.

Our "Hunter" class has a 35 yrd MAX and I'd guess the average shot....18-25 (hunting type shots)

Our "MBO" class has a 45 MAX and about 28-35 is a good average

Our "OPEN" has a 50 MAX and it will average......... depends on what mood I'm in (usually 33-45)

I WILL NOT trash up a shot with brush..........But I CAN take the ground between you and the target away

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      If your there by 2 you are more than welcome to shoot. If you know your going to come out and be around 2 call me and I'll wait and shoot with you.
      thanks I appreciate it,but I found out today we will be working all day sat,maybe I can make it next month,I guess sunday I will head to cowtown to shoot the qualifer

Comment

Slew and I had a good time this morning, looking forward to doing it again

Brian

Comment

Glad yall enjoyed the shoot! We had a Good turn out, not Great, but there was the Ft. Worth shoot going on. Look forward to seeing ya next month.

Thanks to all the TBH'ers that came out to support our club, it is appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
            Slew and I had a good time this morning, looking forward to doing it again

Brian
            Another great shoot and thanks to Kyle and Jeff for all the hard work, we had a blast. Folks, if you've never shot Stick Slingers, put this on your schedule. Excellent course!

Comment

when will this be happening again?

Comment

Couldnt make it this time, when y'all having it again?

Comment

March 19th.

Every 3rd Saturday of the month

Comment

Working...
                  X