Vegas Tourny ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vegas Tourny ?

I know Tazhunter & Target tease went but not sure if any other TBHers went. Anyone seen any results yet ?

I think Bow5 went also.

Comment

Marty and Julie are out there. I did not know Chris and Merissa were going too. Apparently Marty is 7 down after 2 days with a moderate X count. He is in flight #5 towards the top so he might still bring home some jack.

Comment

I know JohnnyI makes it out there every year, and he would be shooting in the compound unlimited male championship division.

Sent from my Droid

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
          Marty and Julie are out there. I did not know Chris and Merissa were going too. Apparently Marty is 7 down after 2 days with a moderate X count. He is in flight #5 towards the top so he might still bring home some jack.
          Is there a website to track their progress ?

Comment

I had to search NFAA's page for Vegas results. It is not a live deal, and is probably the worst laid out score page ever. Also there are about 10K different NFAA divisions, so that doesnt make it any easier to find results.

Comment

Ianseo - The best archery result software

Comment

Didn't shoot real great first day but picked up some points on the second day of shooting. Got to shoot at 1pm here time, so hopefully will pick up some more then. Tease not shooting but winning her money back in the slot machines. Can't wait to get back to Texas, there are some freaks out here!!

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                  Didn't shoot real great first day but picked up some points on the second day of shooting. Got to shoot at 1pm here time, so hopefully will pick up some more then. Tease not shooting but winning her money back in the slot machines. Can't wait to get back to Texas, there are some freaks out here!!
                  Good luck Chris,bring that $$$$ back to Texas

Comment

On the first day of shooting 41 men shot clean with 300 29 X's one shot a perfect score 300 30 X at the end of day one

Comment

Watch the final shootdown live here:

Comment

Heading back to Texas in the morning. I'm lighter in the pocket book but learned alot while here.

Comment

It is good to be back in Texas around a few normal folks!! Fun trip and alot of learning was done. I will be ready for next year when it comes around.

Chris

Comment

Working...
                          X