Texas Federation ASA Qualifier at Cowtown Bowmen on February 19 & 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
    Whoops, Sorry Derek , Jimmy you still have my Sword 5 pin you can use. But I understand the yardage thing.
    True that...I tried, but can't see the fibers, think they've lost their luster. I thought of swapping fibers out, but didn't wanna dismantle your site... and it looks pretty complex.

Comment

It sounds like Jimmy is just SKEERED !

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
        It sounds like Jimmy is just SKEERED !
        Could be...

Comment

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
          True that...I tried, but can't see the fibers, think they've lost their luster. I thought of swapping fibers out, but didn't wanna dismantle your site... and it looks pretty complex.
          Do what you want with it. If you want to shoot with us.

Comment

No worries Brett. I was planning on shooting at lunch but its 30* right now... a little too cold for me

Comment

Do what you want with it. If you want to shoot with us.
              See what I can get done with it... otherwise, is K on a different range than Hunter?

Comment

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
                See what I can get done with it... otherwise, is K on a different range than Hunter?
                I think so, it was at Irving.

Comment

I think so, it was at Irving.
                  I'll figure something out.

Comment

I'll be there on Sunday for sure now I got the new bow put together today and shooting good all I like is a new sight tape this week and I'm good can't wait

Comment

We will see if im ready by this weekend... I changed the serving on my string, put new loop. Now it will not tune... at all. According to paper im nock high no matter what I do... Taking it to a guru tomorrow when he gets back from vegas to see what he can figure out... frustrated is an understatement

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
                        We will see if im ready by this weekend... I changed the serving on my string, put new loop. Now it will not tune... at all. According to paper im nock high no matter what I do... Taking it to a guru tomorrow when he gets back from vegas to see what he can figure out... frustrated is an understatement
                        It sounds like it's out of time. Call Strothers & they can walk you through it.Plus you now have had time for the string to stretch.

Comment

I thought about that Brett. Not sure how it could have gone from shooting good to so bad within a day. I almost threw it across my yard on Saturday morning. I have an extremely busy week ahead but I will be ready to shoot some foam this weekend..

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
                            I thought about that Brett. Not sure how it could have gone from shooting good to so bad within a day. I almost threw it across my yard on Saturday morning. I have an extremely busy week ahead but I will be ready to shoot some foam this weekend..
                            Looking forward to it

Comment

REALLY looking forward to this shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by TraditionalRJ View Post
                                REALLY looking forward to this shoot.
                                Me too, except for all day Friday and Sunday after 4:00

Comment

Working...
                                X