Cowtown Bowmen ASA Qualifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowtown Bowmen ASA Qualifier

Cowtown Bowmen will host our ASA state Qualifier on Feb 19-20. We will be setting two coarses in the typical Cowtown style. Look for lots of deception ( head scratching ). We'll try and leave out the ice cooler shots. There will be food and drinks available. This is just a heads up to let you get it on your calender. Arrowsmith will be posting another thread with more details.
    See Ya There Rocky

Where at? What Time? You shoot Ice coolers?

Comment

Originally posted by Texrock View Post
      Cowtown Bowmen will host our ASA state Qualifier on Feb 19-20. We will be setting two coarses in the typical Cowtown style. Look for lots of deception ( head scratching ). We'll try and leave out the ice cooler shots. There will be food and drinks available. This is just a heads up to let you get it on your calender. Arrowsmith will be posting another thread with more details. See Ya There Rocky
      They have meds for A.D.D.

Comment

Then why did you post. OVER -ANXCIOUS !
        Spell check- courses, calendar

What are they serving to eat?
        Last edited by huntinpool; 02-07-2011, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Taz and Tease will be there just don't know what day yet as CCR is hosting an indoor SWYAT shoot the same weekend. We will be shooting both for the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
            Then why did you post. OVER -ANXCIOUS !
            Spell check- courses, calendar
            I'm living proof that you don't need to be able to spell to be president. Nor to be tournament director. ANXIOUS . Believe it or not calender is spelled both ways. Hang in there little buddy.
            Last edited by Texrock; 02-07-2011, 10:40 AM.

Comment

. ANXIOUS. .
              That was a PING , I'm surprised you caught it.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                Where at? What Time? You shoot Ice coolers?
                Todd, Give Rocky a break, he has enough to do without getting harrased by you

Comment

See ya'll there

Comment

I believe thats a inside joke. seems someone had to stand on a cooler to see the target for a shot.
                    Think we are gonna try and make this shoot on sat then to Navasat "however you spell it " on sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                      Todd, Give Rocky a break, he has enough to do without getting harrased by you
                      Yes what Brett said

Comment

We will be there, stay with him Rocky

Comment

hey Bob ,I hope I can make the shoot,if I do I will bring stabilizer

Comment

Cowtown Bowmen will host our ASA state Qualifier on Feb 19-20. We will be setting two coarses in the typical Cowtown style. Look for lots of deception ( head scratching ). We'll try and leave out the ice cooler shots. There will be food and drinks available. This is just a heads up to let you get it on your calender. Arrowsmith will be posting another thread with more details.
                            See Ya There Rocky
                            Yes please leave those shots out!!!! Us short folks have issues with those!!! hahaha

We will be there!!! Can't wait!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X