WEST-CENTRAL TEXAS CHAMPIONSHIP 2nd Leg Feb 12-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J.Shoot View Post
    Oh by the way, Rocky had a Sr. Moment!!!
    He's OLD!. I guess it don't matter how good a bow shoots , if the holder is feable and mentally unstable.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Shoot View Post
      Thanks Brownwood, (Jimmy and any others that helped) that was an awesome course. One of those that kept you cussing yourself because you couldn't hit what you thought you should. Very challenging. And I don't think I'm alone with that thought. Great job, Kelli and I appreciate your hard work.

Oh by the way, Rocky had a Sr. Moment!!!

J.Shoot
      Did he shoot the wrong bow or something?

Comment

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
        Jimmy, I had a great time meeting you and shooting with you. It was definitely a fun course.
        Same here Casey

Had a great time, fun group for sure. Had to head back to the clubhouse earlier than I wanted, I was hoping to see everyone's reaction to the next bedded Buck shot

Comment

I think Rocky's looking for a bow that's not affected by Parkinson's!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. JS View Post
            I think Rocky's looking for a bow that's not affected by Parkinson's!!
            I worked with him last week and he had Fartkison's

Comment

I only tease him (Texrock) so much because he is my GOOD FRIEND. I owe him a lot of praise for everything he has done for me and my archery skills.
              Everybody has a bad day PEEPAW.

Comment

It sure was great to see all the great friends and young faces on the coarse. I had a ball and the coarse was fantastic. Great job Jimmy.

Comment

Working...
                X