2011 Broken Bow Archery Club schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 Broken Bow Archery Club schedule

Finally got all our ducks in a row and I'm happy to announce the 2011 BBAC schedule.

FEB 12 WEST HOUSTON ARCHERY 6:30PM-8PM

MAR 12 TRIPLE EDGE ARCHERY (OUTDOOR) NOON-???

APRIL 14 BOW ZONE 6:3OPM-8PM

MAY 14 TRIPLE EDGE ARCHERY (OUTDOOR) NOON-???

JUNE 9 WEST HOUSTON ARCHERY 6:3OPM-8PM

JULY 7 BOW ZONE 6:30PM-8PM

End of year shoot and prize give away TBD.

Lookin forward to another great season. Yall start sendin your membership fees to Forrest or me asap.

Shoot str8,

Dan

BROKEN BOW ARCHERY CLUB

MISSION STATEMENT:

To promote the sport of archery thru fellowship and good sportsmanship while providing a safe, positive learning experience for those new to archery as well as experienced bowmen.

FORMAT:

This is not a points accumulative league. Though, friendly competition is encouraged and welcomed, this CLUB is based on fun, fellowship, archery education and safety. Members will benefit from having a diverse group of shooters. The sole purpose of this club is for members to gain and share knowledge, build confidence, fine tune personal archery skills, offer tips and assistance to other members and promote the sport of archery and bow hunting. Season will consist of 6 events. Events will be held monthly, starting in February and ending in July. Shoot locations, times and dates will be determined by Club Committee.

MEMBERSHIP:

Individual membership fees are $35 per shooter per season. Youth memberships are $10 for shooters 17 years old and under. In addition to Individual Memberships, The BBAC also offers an optional Group Plan for $50. A Group Plan allows family’s to participate in the club for a reduced membership fee. A “team” may consist of a husband/ wife, boyfriend/ girl friend, parent/ child.

(contact Club Committee for complete Group Plan details)

Guests will be allowed to shoot ONE EVENT without paying membership fee.

PRIZES:

Door prize drawings will be held at each event. Drawings are optional and are $5 per shooter per event. Money collected will be used to purchase gift certificate(s) from the shoot location. One GC will be awarded per 5 members at each event.

(5 or less members = one GC. 6-10 members = 2 GC. 11-15 = 3 GC) Gift Certificates will be awarded by a drawing. Guests will be eligible for GC drawing.

Membership Fees will be used to purchase 3-D targets for club use. A final shoot/ get together will be planned for/ by the BBAC Membership. At the year end event;

• Member’s names will be entered into a drawing. The more events you attend, the more times your name is entered. Shoot all 6 events, you are entered 6 times, 3 events, you are entered 3 times.
    • Group Plan members will only be allowed one entry per group per event attended.
    (ex. family of 4 will not receive 4 entries, only one entry per group)
    • Additional door prizes will be awarded by drawing.
    (only one prize awarded per member, regardless number of entries)
    • After all door prizes are awarded, all eligible names are entered back into the drawing for the club targets. (only one target per member/ group regardless of number of entries)

To be eligible for the end of season event drawing, you must be a paid member in good standing with BBAC. With paid membership, each member/ group will receive one door prize entry. Additional entries will be determined by the number of events attended. Members/ Groups need not be present to win end of year prizes.

Comment

Wohooooo bout time to start slingin arras and BS again!

Comment

Comment

I had expressed interest, but those shoots are a little too far away. I have got the Saltgrass 3D dates on my calendar, and none of them conflict with your dates, so I may show up as a guest at one of your shoots, if y'all don't mind?!

Comment

Email sent to everyone I have gotten addresses from.

Comment

I'm ready, I need the practice!

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

ttt

Comment

up

Comment

I,M IN

HAPPY NEW YEAR SALT GRASS IS ON THIS WEEKEND >>>------>ROBINClick image for larger version

Name:	219.gif
Views:	116
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	23970497
                      Attached Files

Comment

ttt

Comment

I keep coming back to this thread like a moth to a flame. West Houston Archery is only 40 mins away, so that's no prob. The others are a stretch, but after the fun I had this weekend at Saltgrass, I want more!! So, Skeeter, pm coming your way.

Comment

We will have a couple of shoots on thew weekends so you wont be as rushed to get there and get home b4 work the next day. If you liked Saltgrass (saltgrass is a great place to shoot!) you'll love us come June and July! We'll be shooting inside in the a/c!

The BBAC Staff will be meeting this week to discuss very important and highly classifeid business this thursday (also gonna try to put a dent in the bud lite population!)

If yall have any suggestions that you want brought up in the meeting, let us know. Send a pm to one of the knuckle heads below!

Shoot Str8,

Dan

Dan Marcasol - skeeter
                            Forrest Coy - drenalinjunkie
                            Bill Macguire - bmacbmac1
                            George Zedan - treestandjunky

Comment

Everyone is welcome to join us! All skill levels! We plan on adding some fun challenges to make the shoots more exciting this year!

Comment

Working...
                              X