Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 3-D Archery Range in Lampasas, Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to thank all the folks who came from near and far to participate at the shoot today.The last time I saw that many archers in one place was at a state qualifier.I saw alot of old friends and met some new ones.I signed up one gentleman who had left home at six in the morning to come shoot the course with his trad. cub class grandson.That to me is what our sport is all about.Spending time in the outdoors with family and friends. Thanks again,God bless and I hope to see everyone at the next one.

Comment

The gator and elk shots look cool!

Did you hit em David?

Comment

On the gator shot, there is a carp on the front side of the water. He looks like a rock in the shadow.

The range was great, but I have to say, I used to think BCAC had a long walk. The N-L range was much longer. I was one tired puppy when I got home.

I really enjoyed shooting with CutTheLoop - NoWait..INeedThat (Jimmy Fisher), Bobby M and Tommy Gomez. What a great group to keep me straight. I was having one of those days. I think I would have lost my head if it weren't attached to my shoulders.

I think my favorite shot was the cougar across the pool, sitting on the rock. It didn't take long for someone to drill an arrow into the rock!

Comment

Sounds like a fun shoot, I have to try and make one!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
            On the gator shot, there is a carp on the front side of the water. He looks like a rock in the shadow.

The range was great, but I have to say, I used to think BCAC had a long walk. The N-L range was much longer. I was one tired puppy when I got home.

I really enjoyed shooting with CutTheLoop - NoWait..INeedThat (Jimmy Fisher), Bobby M and Tommy Gomez. What a great group to keep me straight. I was having one of those days. I think I would have lost my head if it weren't attached to my shoulders.

I think my favorite shot was the cougar across the pool, sitting on the rock. It didn't take long for someone to drill an arrow into the rock!
            Ah...the umbrella

I thought I had the wind beat, it hit me right as I had committed to pulling on that release.

a 5 on a 19 yard target is a hard lesson to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by bowpro12 View Post
              The gator and elk shots look cool!

Did you hit em David?
              My kinda shoot'n

The "real " scenarios make it fun.

Comment

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
                Ah...the umbrella

I thought I had the wind beat, it hit me right as I had committed to pulling on that release.

a 5 on a 19 yard target is a hard lesson to learn.
                I saw you with that release.I thought you were a finger shooter?

Comment

Originally posted by Osceola View Post
                  I saw you with that release.I thought you were a finger shooter?
                  Time to move on

ASA kinda made that decision for me when they dropped Limited Pro class.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I was referring to "CutTheLoop....NoWaitINeedThat!"

I saw that loop your were using, too, CutTheLoop.

Comment

Larry and My crew had a blast
                      We will be back with even more people!!
                      Thanks for a great shoot from LnL Archery!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                        Yep it was a lot of fun some of the shots were very deceiving. Didn't miss the elk but I did choke on a few others completely missed the ram at the crest of the hill.:mad:
                        If you went to look for your arrow way down there on the other side of the creek.....did you happen to find mine too (it was a gt55/75 with two white and one yellow feathers)?

Bisch
                        Last edited by Bisch; 01-25-2011, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                          If you went to look for your arrow way down there on the other side of the creek.....did you happen to find mine too (it was a gt55/75 with two white and one yellow feathers)?

Bisch
                          Sorry I didn't go down below to see if I could find my arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                            Sorry I didn't go down below to see if I could find my arrow.
                            Aaron probably has them on sale at the store by now.

Comment

Originally posted by ballisticbudda View Post
                              Aaron probably has them on sale at the store by now.
                              You know you might be right.

Comment

Wow!

That there is a 3-D range!

thanks for the pics!

Comment

Working...
                                X