Arlington Sportsman's Club 3D shoot 1/16/2011 2 PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arlington Sportsman's Club 3D shoot 1/16/2011 2 PM

I'd like to invite you all to the kick off of the 2011 3D season at The Arlington Sportsman's Club. We are a private bow, rifle, pistol, shotgun club located south of Mansfield, hosting monthly 3D shoots open to the public on the third Sunday at 2 PM. The gate should be open at 1 PM and you can see the archery practice targets from the road for warm up and tune up. It's a family friendly no pressure shoot with all novices, kids, ladies, and hunters welcome. We use a lose form of ASA rules with the goal of having fun, practicing, and introducing newcomers to archery.

The entry fee is $10 and we usually have prizes like hats, stickers, and t-shirts.

Web site
    Arlington Sportsman's Club

Feel free to post up questions here and give me an "I'll be there" so I can let the director know how many TBHer's to expect.

Address:
    Arlington Sportsman Club Inc
    11500 County Road 525, Mansfield, TX 76063-7133

Thanks

Jess

Ttt

Comment

Aw crud.

I've been looking for this post, wanting to go out since you told us about it at lunch a couple weeks ago. I'm headed out Friday night for my last chance to take a doe.

I'll catch the next shoot!

Comment

I thought I'd bump this up.

We are having our monthly shoot tomorrow (Feb 20th) and would love to see some TBH'rs out there.

Comment

Working...
        X