New ASA Schedule and rules!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New ASA Schedule and rules!!

The ASA site has the new 2011 schedule and rules available!!! Time to make some plans!

Okay...

I read them and don't see anything different...what's changed from last year?

Comment

IDK if anything has.

Comment

the schedule has definitely changed. West Monroe for March and the Classic.

I've heard rumors the Women's Open class was going to change, again.

One good thing - no new targets.

Comment

whens texas gonna have there schedule up?

Comment

Early December.

What for a lot of new things for the Texas Federation in 2011.

Comment

WO (looks like) will be going to all unknown distance and an increase in entry fees (which IMHO makes NO sense). There are only 15 women that compete at the Pro Am level - why increase the entry fees? Especially in this economy?

BTW- for those that aren't paying attention, unless a lady competes in the senior women's class, that now means she competes in all known or all unknown distance class

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                WO (looks like) will be going to all unknown distance and an increase in entry fees (which IMHO makes NO sense). There are only 15 women that compete at the Pro Am level - why increase the entry fees? Especially in this economy?

BTW- for those that aren't paying attention, unless a lady competes in the senior women's class, that now means she competes in all known or all unknown distance class
                I heard that the vote was 15-1 in favor of this change at the classic this year.

Comment

Working...
                X