CCR Members end of the Year BBQ & shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CCR Members end of the Year BBQ & shoot

Reminder to all the CCR members that our last members shoot and the end of the year BBQ is this Saturday, August 28th. I hope everyone can attend and also stop by the new pro shop and indoor range.

I plan on being there. What time?

Comment

can we shoot if were not a member?

Comment

Details on shoot

This month's Member Shoot and End of Year Blow-Out Party will be Saturday, the 28th of August. Shoot will begin at 9:00am with Members Only Blow-Out Party to follow at lunchtime, cards in by 2. Please Sign up at the CCR Archery Pro-shop for the shoot before the 28th along with the number of people attending with you for the Blow-Out Party. This will help us have enough food for everyone! if you cant make it to the shop, please call and let us know your coming.

We will be shooting the Zoo, same format as all the other shoots and a few fun long shots for some swag,,,bring your A game for this one! lol

You will be allowed to bring one guest at no charge for the shoot and party. We will have door prizes along with drawings all day.

Comment

ttt

ttt

Comment

Originally posted by RedSeal View Post
            can we shoot if were not a member?
            yes but it will be $25

Comment

Had a great time today. Thanks again to Joe and the guys. The Downer was that the guy who won all the big prizes was a invited guest, and the members that invited him didnt even show up. So a guest came, paid $10, Won all the prizes and left. All the members who paid for the year, attended many shoots,spent $$ there supporting CCR, lost. Maybe next year if a visitor wins they should recieve a membership as a prize. And let the members win the swag. Till then I just need to practice more.

Comment

Working...
              X