Archers For Christ - Lake Crook Shootout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archers For Christ - Lake Crook Shootout

Archers For Christ will be hosting it's annual Lake Crook Shootout this Saturday, 14 Aug., at 9am. Group start at the AFC range 5 miles NW of Paris, TX., shooting 30 targets and ASA rules. Entry fees are $15.00 for non-members, $10.00 for members, trophies or gift certificates for winners and there's a money shoot for anyone interested. Drawings for prizes, all you can eat lunch for $8.00 (brisket, chicken and all the trimmings), plenty of shade, cold water and soft drinks on the course and concession. Any questions call Mark Rothfussat 903-785-7745 or Paul Gray at 903-517-6509. Hope y'all can make it.

Man I should come for the food!!! The lady that made the brisket and trimmins at the qualifier should open a restuarant! Please let her know I said so!!!

Comment

This is the Lake Crook Shoot Out, are there going to be any prize drawings like in the years before? Talk to us................West you need to come shoot, 3Pairs12 is coming....

Comment

Yes!!! I could do this, Anyone to split gas with??? 3pairs12 you there??? Are you shootin Charles?

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow trout View Post
          Yes!!! I could do this, Anyone to split gas with??? 3pairs12 you there??? Are you shootin Charles?
          Yes sir I am shooting then I got to run to the house and pick up Family and head to the Rangers game later that day!

Comment

Will try!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
              This is the Lake Crook Shoot Out, are there going to be any prize drawings like in the years before? Talk to us................West you need to come shoot, 3Pairs12 is coming....
              Yep, prize drawings will be included. Just got back from Shoot'em Up Archery wih a box load of stuff that Steve donated (thanks). Someone else is picking up prizes from Atwoods and Wally World.

Comment

That is Awesome! Really Great Prizes................Who's coming to shoot?

Comment

I'll be there. I don't think rainbow trout is coming he has a grandson that could be on the way this weekend. Bringing Britt as well. Look forward to it.

Comment

Right on, Hayley is gone this weekend to a friends but will have Mark jr and maybe the other two, Who else is joining the 3-D party?

Comment

Working...
                    X