Indoor Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indoor Shooting

Keep your eyes on this one boys and girls...

Indoor Leagues may be returning to Brownwood.... going to meet Friday, with a guy here in town who is very interested in helping us get it going again.

Hopefully we can get in WSOA and new ASA indoor tourneys coming up this Fall.

That"s good news. Maybe it will help with your 3d scores next year

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
      That"s good news. Maybe it will help with your 3d scores next year
      ouch

Comment

Your about the only one I can give a hard time and not get mad. I hope to shoot more indoor this winter too, I NEED IT FO'SHO

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
          Your about the only one I can give a hard time and not get mad. I hope to shoot more indoor this winter too, I NEED IT FO'SHO
          No problem buck-a-roo

I'm just happy to see it may be returning here...after a 7 year dry spell.

Comment

Good luck Jimmy , keep us posted

Comment

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
              Keep your eyes on this one boys and girls...

Indoor Leagues may be returning to Brownwood.... going to meet Friday, with a guy here in town who is very interested in helping us get it going again.

Hopefully we can get in WSOA and new ASA indoor tourneys coming up this Fall.
              We will definitely come down and run some ASA Indoor events.

They are fun.

Comment

I'd love to shoot that,if you have a rookie handycapped class

Comment

Originally posted by brownwdbwhunter View Post
                  I'd love to shoot that,if you have a rookie handycapped class
                  There's usually a class for any skill level... not to mention the fun round.

By the way are you a member of Brownwood Bow Hunters Association?

Comment

No, I didn't know anything about it, I need to join

Comment

Originally posted by brownwdbwhunter View Post
                      No, I didn't know anything about it, I need to join
                      Go by Richmon Farm Supply and ask for Terry or Jesse, they will get you squared away.

Memberships are normally $75/Family, $50 individual and run for 1 year from Jan.
                      Ask about a prorated rate, since it's so late in the year.

They are located on the access road, across from the National Guard Armory.

I made a Facebook club page, you can check out also.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Well, it's definitely in the works.

Gene Curry and I spent a couple hours with the owner, Blake, yesterday. He is super motivated to get his shop up and running, he had us in for some consultation and ideas as to the layout and types of indoor games that are being shot.

Blake is out in AZ, taking the PSE technician course, he's fired up to say the east.

Gonna be nice to see a new archery pro shop/range in Bronwwood again.
                        Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 08-18-2010, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X