Getting in to 3D Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting in to 3D Shooting

I live in the North West Austin area, and I want to start shooting 3D. Are there any clubs or upcoming tournaments in the area? I would consider myself an amateur because 90% of my shooting has been under 25-30 yards. Thanks.

Originally posted by bjstockard View Post
    I live in the North West Austin area, and I want to start shooting 3D. Are there any clubs or upcoming tournaments in the area? I would consider myself an amateur because 90% of my shooting has been under 25-30 yards. Thanks.
    Welcome aboard,

Most of the clubs have wrapped up for the year, but if you look around this thread, there are a few still having shoots.

Watch this link around January for the next year's Texas ASA Federation schedule.

Comment

Lots of shooting left

There are at least 5 shoots this weekend...
      For the latest club News & Information: April 23 Update Virtual Tour Become a Member Welcome to The Austin Archery Club! The Austin Archery Club (AAC) is a non-profit club open to archers of all ages and classes. Located northwest of Austin in the scenic Texas Hill Country, AAC has a membership dedicated to the […]

Brazos archery club (look up dustybritches on here, she has the website in her avatar)
      Huaco Bowmen of Waco, look it up in the 3D section
      If you want to shoot known distance Tejas is hosting the TFAA State 3D shoot in Corpus
      These are just a few of the shoots this weekend, other clubs are;
      Clifton Archery Club, Cowtown Bowmen in Fort Worth, The Legacy outfitters have a shoot coming up soon, Mesquite Archery Club, Irving Bowhunters Association,

There are plenty places to shoot besides ASA whose seasons are over for this year.
      If you need more info on shoots in our area, give me a call...PM me and I'll give you my number
      Good luck

Comment

Davik, How do I reach someone at The Legacy Outfitters?

Comment

I'm not sure...their shoots just pop up now and then...someone on the Campfire page will know...post this there...good luck

Comment

Hello this is LnL Archery in Bastrop Texas We have monthly shoots and they are jackpots. On the 14th of August we will be having a nite shoot. Please come we have lots of fun. BBQing is also going on!!!!

Comment

Austin Archery is a good club. challenging course. check out their website

Comment

Okay

Originally posted by girlbowhunter View Post
                Hello this is LnL Archery in Bastrop Texas We have monthly shoots and they are jackpots. On the 14th of August we will be having a nite shoot. Please come we have lots of fun. BBQing is also going on!!!!
                I would love to come to your shoots, but can't find any information on them...could you please post particulars on here? or PM me with the details of the shoot??
                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X