test for Dell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

test for Dell

sorry guys I am having computer issues and need to post in a forum to try and re-create the issues that I have been experience33i8ng w22i88th my ke3ybo99ar44d........ye3p0 se3e3 the3r4e3 i88t go99e3s agai8n!

Yep looks like issues
    dsfoyasudyfg aewsdas;oidfiau iadgio aoguai 4687 jeygap

Comment

Looks like a P-I-C-N-I-C error

Comment

$#@@!#%^&*())*&^%$

Comment

ID-10T error

Comment

Sorry guys ya I'm having issues with my other laptop a brand new custom built Studio 1749 Ive had only a short time and the keyboard is doing weird intermittent symbols and number at random when I type on Forums and Emails mostly.

We had to go into a forum to test it after they did some testing etc. It didn't fix the issue but it was cool watching someone on the other side of the world try to fix it while I watched here at home.

They decided to just send me a new keyboard but I have to replace it myself

$1200 laptop and I get to be the mechanic on it....go figure.

Anyway, sorry to use space for this but the TEST forum is no longer here and this is thankfully the only forum I spend time on

Comment

Originally posted by Badboypfg View Post
              Originally posted by Biggun View Post
              ID-10T error
              Neither tech I chatted on-line with mentioned either of these errors call y'all explain please?

I read something about "flea" power as well and did that and it didnt work when I powered it down.

I'm not so sure its a keyboard issue???

Comment

:
                Originally posted by Badboypfg View Post
                Googled it....real funny knucklehead I assure you its not "I"

Comment

Originally posted by Biggun View Post
                  ID-10T error
                  Just Googled this^^^^: Similar to a pebcak error. ID-10-t is idiot with a 10 instead of io in the middle.

You think this is funny? Its not ME Dell already proved that and your jokes aren't funny one bit. You and the other joker. As this issue with the laptop I just spent alot of money on is malfunctioning my AC has gone out and we are spending over $9k out of our savings to replace it as we speak, on top of this other issue, so I dont really need smart *** jokes right now, but thanks for your "input"

Comment

Originally posted by SanAngeloBowman View Post
                    Just Googled this^^^^: Similar to a pebcak error. ID-10-t is idiot with a 10 instead of io in the middle.

You think this is funny? Its not ME Dell already proved that and your jokes aren't funny one bit. You and the other joker. As this issue with the laptop I just spent alot of money on is malfunctioning my AC has gone out and we are spending over $9k out of our savings to replace it as we speak, on top of this other issue, so I dont really need smart *** jokes right now, but thanks for your "input"

nvmd...
                    Last edited by raiderelkhunter; 08-05-2010, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderbowhunter View Post
                      [/B]

nvmd...
                      Raiderbowhunter

I'm sure you don't agree with my shortness over these jokes, and you would probably be right, I do apologize for that. Today just isn't the day for smart jokes around here. I'm dropping alot of money today and its not helping the situation at all.

Sorry to all,

Rob

Comment

My Dell did this before also. I think I just restarted it and it stopped...I can't remember.

Comment

dang! thats all im saying

Comment

Originally posted by EnW View Post
                            My Dell did this before also. I think I just restarted it and it stopped...I can't remember.
                            it was a malfunctioning keyboard. They overnighted a new one and I installed the next day. Problem solved. Only ID-10t problem was the clowns that thought they being funny.

Comment

I am glad every thing is getting better for you . Is the cold air blowing yet

Comment

Working...
                              X