Weather report for the Classic in La.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather report for the Classic in La.

Just looked at weather.com and it says that it is raining now and will be raining all the way through Wednesday. Can anyone find out if we need the rain gear and rubber boots for this weekend?

I sure do hate shooting in my rubber boots, please someone give me some good news.

you will need hip boots in La....

Comment

Originally posted by target tease View Post
      Just looked at weather.com and it says that it is raining now and will be raining all the way through Wednesday. Can anyone find out if we need the rain gear and rubber boots for this weekend?

I sure do hate shooting in my rubber boots, please someone give me some good news.
      Please..... not again.

Comment

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
        Please..... not again.
        It's Louisana, the whole state is under water....

Comment

ech...

Forecast: sweat

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	23942690

Comment

I don't think they make wadders for my size. I can just see me in wadders that come up to my neck rather than my hips just because I am vertically challenged.

Would kind of put a damper on the shooting also I think.

Jimmy, want to go in halves on a john boat so that we can manuver the range?

Comment

If i go i will be sure to pack my waders.

Comment

I'm bringing my Five Fingers - I can just hose them off if needed. At 99 degrees - it will be difficult to drink enough water to stay hydrated this weekend. Rubber boots will only make me hotter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                  I'm bringing my Five Fingers - I can just hose them off if needed. At 99 degrees - it will be difficult to drink enough water to stay hydrated this weekend. Rubber boots will only make me hotter.
                  Five Fingers ????? I thought I saw those funky things on your feet....not your hands.

Comment

Yup. Barefootin' all the way! Vibram Five Fingers

Comment

Doesn't matter what you wear, you will be soaking wet all day anyway! Might as well wear comfortable shoes. I guess I will bring a spare pair, just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                        Doesn't matter what you wear, you will be soaking wet all day anyway! Might as well wear comfortable shoes. I guess I will bring a spare pair, just in case.
                        Everyone be sure to break out the thermocells also. I hear the mesquitos are big enough to carry you off.............well maybe not Taz, hehehehe!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X