Collin County Bowhunters July 17-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin County Bowhunters July 17-18

We are having our regularly scheduled "all class" shoot on July 17-18. 40 Targets, shoot either day or both days if you shoot in different classes. Kinds 12 and under shoot free.

Come on out!

Wayne

Quick Reminder!!

It is going to be hot, but we have plenty of water, gatorade, etc. We'll be there for you to start as early as 6:30 if you want to beat the heat. California start, 40 targets.

Wayne

Comment

CCBA Shoot

I'll be there early sat

Comment

We had about 50 shooters this weekend. We appreciate all you guys coming out. We had a lot of new faces that we hadn't seen before. Course was set up a little shorter than usual and we had some pretty high scores.
        It was hot, but no one stroked out. Hope to see you guys next month, and bring a friend, this will be our last shoot of the year.

Wayne

Comment

Wayne,
          Glad to here you had 50 shooters this weekend.I would've love to be there but I had to shoot the ASA State shoot this weekend.Please hold my buckle I will pick it up at the August shoot.

Comment

Yes Sir, we are holding it for you. How did you do at the ASA Championship?

Wayne

Comment

Does anyone have the address of the Collin County Bow Range??

Comment

Working...
              X