No announcement yet.

CCR Classic - Kids Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 is a little far for my bro inlaw too. I think he's confident enough but hasn't had much practice at that range. I still think he has a shot at winning that hunt for me.... I mean himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BowManiac View Post
      Well Kati is gonna shoot,,,20yds is a bit much for her but we will still have a fun lookin for arrows! lol
      hey allen luke and I will help you find em!! called ccr today and said its a seperate course from the hunter course..about 12 targets. so now luke wants to shoot the hunter course with me.. he said luke would still be in the drawing for the hunts tho! if we come..i will definitely find you..

Comment

Luke/kids

Originally posted by murph62 View Post
        hey allen luke and I will help you find em!! called ccr today and said its a seperate course from the hunter course..about 12 targets. so now luke wants to shoot the hunter course with me.. he said luke would still be in the drawing for the hunts tho! if we come..i will definitely find you..
        Joe was saying that the kiddos can shoot after you are done,,they are only shootin like 20 targets anyway....every kid get something

Comment

so is the 13-17 not even a competition?

Comment

Working...
          X