Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info for the ASA Classic

Special Information for the Classic

NEW – “Senior Masters” Class: We will be introducing a new “Senior Masters” class at the Classic to determine the viability of an over 70 class. Anyone that was born before December 31, 1942 is eligible to enter this class at the Classic. Entry fee, yardages and shooting times are the same as for Super Senior.

Shooter of the Year Pairings: Anyone within ten points of the leader in Shooter of the Year points will be peer grouped at the Classic.

Pro ShootDown: The Pro ShootDown will be held on Saturday evening beginning at 6:30pm at the Ike Hamilton Expo Center. The Expo Center will offer full food service.

Team Realtree Shoot Off: The Team Realtree Shoot Off preliminaries will be held at the competition site beginning at 5:00pm on Saturday. The five finalists will be competing in the final long shot at 8:00pm at the Ike Hamilton Expo Center following the Pro ShootDown.

Special Thursday Team Shoot: There will be a Zebra Team Shoot held at 1:00pm on Thursday. The regular Team Shoot scheduled for Friday will also be held but without the pro classes who will be shooting their first competition round on Friday.

Special Saturday Shooting Times: Please review the special times and note that as many classes as we can accommodate will be shooting at 8:00am on Saturday and 7:30am on Sunday.

Class Range 1st Time 2nd Time
    Men's Pro A / B Fri 9AM Sat 7:30am
    Limited Pro A / B Fri 9AM Sat 7:30am
    Senior Pro B / A Fri 9AM Sat 7:30am
    Wom.Pro B / A Fri 9AM Sat 7:30am

Open A B / A Sat Noon Sun 7:30am
    Semi Pro A / B Sat Noon Sun 7:30am
    Known 50 A / B Sat Noon Sun 7:30am
    Unlimited A / B Sat Noon Sun 7:30am

Open B C / K Sat 8AM Sun 7:30am
    Senior Open D / C Sat 8AM Sun 7:30am
    Wom.Open D / C Sat 8AM Sun 7:30am

Known 45 K / D Sat Noon Sun 7:30am

Super Senior E / F Sat 8AM Sun 7:30am
    Senior Masters E / F Sat 8AM Sun 7:30am
    Senior Women E / F Sat 8AM Sun 7:30am
    Limited E / F Sat 8AM Sun 7:30am
    Hunter F / E Sat 8AM Sun 7:30am

Open C G / H Sat 8AM Sun 7:30am
    Y.Adult Male H / G Sat 8AM Sun 7:30am
    Wom. K-40 H / G Sat 8AM Sun 7:30am

Youth Boys J / I Sat 8AM Sun 7:30am
    Bow Novice * J / I Sat 8AM Sat 1:00PM

Wom.Hunter I / J Sat 8AM Sun 7:30am
    Youth Pins I / J Sat 8AM Sun 7:30am
    Youth Girls I / J Sat 8AM Sun 7:30am

Traditional K / E Sat 10AM Sat Noon

Jr. Eagle K Sat 8AM Sat 8AM
    Eagle K Sat 8AM Sat 8AM
    Sr. Eagle K Sat 8AM Sat 8AM

* Special Note: There will be a limited number of times for Bow Novice at noon Saturday / 8am Sunday for pre-registrations.

It has become very hard for me to take anything you post seriously now that you changed your avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
      It has become very hard for me to take anything you post seriously now that you changed your avatar
      The big yellow one is the Sun!!

Comment

Looking forward to this shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
          but now it looks just like him!

Comment

man that means I have to get up early two days in a ROW!!! Dang the luck!! lol

Comment

I will be done on Saturday by 2:00. lots of free time to take pics of the Texans still shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkie View Post
                man that means I have to get up early two days in a ROW!!! Dang the luck!! lol
                You might beat the heat though

Comment

I may not get to go now...my assistant resigned, and I might have to actually work that week! Dang!

Comment

Working...
                  X