Texas ASA State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA State

This year should be a great shoot, I know Cowtowns club has put in alot of hours preping for this years State tourny

I will be ready. Will have new bow sighted in this week.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
      I will be ready. Will have new bow sighted in this week.
      Lets shoot some 3Dsthis week

Comment

Ill be ready for it. This will be my first state shoot and am excited to say the least. I just need to find time to shoot and practice and that would make me feel a little better bout my chances

By the way is it just a 30 target round Saturday OR Sunday or do you have to shoot both days??

Comment

Will not be there due to prior obligations, but there will be a camo expanded metal representative on hand from Maxey Trailers..............

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
            Ill be ready for it. This will be my first state shoot and am excited to say the least. I just need to find time to shoot and practice and that would make me feel a little better bout my chances

By the way is it just a 30 target round Saturday OR Sunday or do you have to shoot both days??
            You shoot either day. Good luck and have fun!

Comment

I'm ready.

Comment

Be our first time also "virgin state shooters" is it run just like the regular shoots or is it more like a event? Do we preregister?

Comment

Originally posted by ifishdad View Post
                  Be our first time also "virgin state shooters" is it run just like the regular shoots or is it more like a event? Do we preregister?
                  It's run pretty much like the qualifiers, only they bust groups and try to do "peer grouping".

Should have door prize drawings both days, last couple years have been some pretty sweet prizes and gear. Register on site.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                    I'm ready.
                    Bring it !!!!!

Comment

I will be out there all weekend picking lanes and laying out the ranges. This should be a High scoring shoot IF you can judge the distance over logs, through the undergrowth, between the trees, lots of shadows and in those dark holes. It may not have the distance of some of the past state shoots but it will be TRICKY. The range is in great shape and well grown up. We tried to stay out of several areas so it could grow up for this shoot. Looking forward to having everyone enjoy a great shoot.

Comment

KILL A CHIGGERS while you out there please

Comment

What is a good clean and safe hotel nearby?

Comment

These are the closest(within 10 minutes of shoot)

1)Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites‎- more info »
                            201 W Loop 820 N, Fort Worth, TX‎ - (817) 246-8777‎

2)Staybridge Suites-Fort Worth‎- more info »
                            229 Clifford Center Dr, Fort Worth, TX‎ - (817) 935-6500‎

3)Candlewood Suites West Fort Worth‎- more info »
                            316 Jim Wright Freeway, White Settlement, TX‎ - (817) 246-6800‎

These are within 5 minutes of the exit to the shoot. (within 15 minutes of shoot)

1)Best Western Lake Worth Inn & Suites‎- more info »
                            3920 Boat Club Road, Lake Worth, TX‎ - (817) 238-1199‎

2)La Quinta Inn & Suites‎- more info »
                            5800 Quebec Street, Lake Worth - Fort Worth, TX‎ - (817) 237-9300

3)Americas Best Value Inn‎- more info »
                            8345 West Freeway, Fort Worth, TX‎ - (817) 244-9446‎

4)Best Budget Suites‎- more info »
                            8401 West Freeway, Fort Worth, TX‎ - (817) 560-0060

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X