Banana Bend Welcomes LSBA June 27th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana Bend Welcomes LSBA June 27th

Banana Bends extends a welcome to LSBA Sunday June 27th! Come help us show support. It will be a shotgun start, I will have to verify the time, it is normally 10AM, but earlier would be a bit cooler. Come and enjoy!

I'll be there with a group from Santa Fa Archery!

Comment

Originally posted by das7777 View Post
      I'll be there with a group from Santa Fa Archery!
      Welcome my friends with the bright orange shirts, its always a pleasure seeing ya show up

Comment

Originally posted by misfire50 View Post
        Banana Bends extends a welcome to LSBA Sunday June 27th! Come help us show support. It will be a shotgun start, I will have to verify the time, it is normally 10AM, but earlier would be a bit cooler. Come and enjoy!
        Just reading the LSBA rules and it states a 9AM start

Comment

Bobster and I will be there. Lookin' forward to shootin' at Banana Bend again!!

Comment

ill be there jack

Comment

I live 5 minutes from the club and I've had 3 inches of rain over the last couple of days, so you might want to bring some boots....

Comment

I really enjoyed the shoot. It was nice meeting everyone. I would like to thank Banana Bend Archery Club for a putting on a great course!

Comment

It was a great course to shoot[, I will be shooting it again!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X