Collin County Bowhunters Invitational Shoot June 26/27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin County Bowhunters Invitational Shoot June 26/27

Collin County Bowhunters Assoc. is having our big event of the year on June 26/27. We call it the Invitational Shoot but everyone is invited. The cost to shoot is $5.00 for CCBA members, and $15.00 for non-members. Cubs and Mini Cubs are free (Up to 12 years old)

We will be shooting 40 Targets. We set up 20 individual targets and we shoot them twice from different positions. We have just purchased 11 brand new Rinehart Targets, and we already had 7 or 8, so most of our targets are very close to new now. There are 14 Classes and we will be giving out Buckles for this tournament instead of trophies. We even give buckles to the Cubs and Mini Cubs.

We also have an all you can eat Bar-B-Que for $6.00 that includes all the pulled Pork that you can eat, potato salad, beans, Cobbler, and trimmings.
    We will also have hamburgers and hot dogs for those who prefer.

One of the door prizes will be a Hog Hunt for two people donated by Kenneth Tallent, the owner of North Texas Archery and the Circle T Bowhuntins Ranch.

We will have lots of other door prizes as well, some yet to be determined.

We are located in Verona, just North of Princeton. You can get a Google Map by going to our Website, collincountybowhunters.org. You will also find a lot of information about our club there and well as pictures of some of our shoots and a few hunting success pics.

Come on out and see for yourself what we have to offer.

PM me for any information, if you like.

Wayne

ttt

Comment

Just a reminder for all of you who can come out to Collin County Bowhunters shoot this weekend, June 26/27. We will have lots of door prizes, all the pulled pork you can eat, burgers, hot links and hot dogs for those who do not eat pork, and just a general good time. It is Summer time in Texas, so its going to be hot, but we have water on the course, and lots of drinks, gatorade, and bottled water at the club house. Prizes and awards will be handed out on Sunday, Cards must be in by 2:00. Come on out! Looking forward to seeing you there.

Visit us at: collincountybowhunters.org

Wayne

Comment

COME JOIN US TOMORROW AND SUNDAY, JUNE 26/27 FOR OUR BIGGEST SHOOT OF THE YEAR!
        Here is an updated list of the door prizes that will be given away Sunday. You DO have to be present to win:
        1. Hoyt Katera XT 500 Compound Bow 60-70# Draw Weight 29" Draw Length Donated by North Texas Archery in Farmersville, Texas
        2. Hog Hunt donated by Kenneth Talent, Owner of the Circle T Bowhunting Ranch in Commerce, Texas and North Texas Archery in Farmersville, Texas
        3. Trail Cam
        4. One Dozen Beman ICS Hunter Carbon Arrows
        5. Easton Left Hand target quiver
        6. Easton Right Hand target quiver
        7. Two Each Traditional Bow Stringers
        8. Three Viper Compound Bow Fiber Optic Sights
        9. Muzzy MX3 Broadheads
        10. Mussy MX4 Broadheads
        11. One Doinker Stabilizer
        12. Magnus Stinger Broadheads
        13. Two Fuze Injector Stabilizers
        14. Set of Folding Allen Wrenches
        15. Five $50 gift Cards to Academy Sports and Outdoors
        16. One Bow Buddy Compound Bow Kick Stand
        17. Two botles of Woody's Arrow Lube
        18. Two Therma Cell Mosquito Repellers
        19. One Cabelas Block Target
        20. Several Cabela's Discount "Bonus Bucks" (for discounts at Cabela's)

There are also a huge number of other smaller items like finger tabs, water bottles, hats, etc.

Come on out and enjoy the shoot, the bar-b-que, and hopefully win a nice prize to boot.

See Ya there!

Wayne

Comment

I will be there on Saturday.

Comment

wayne, hope'n to be there sunday, not just for the doorprize's. but we just enjoy shoot with ya'll. GOOD FOLK'S AT CCBA

Comment

luke and I will try to be there

Comment

what time does it start on sunday? thanks

Comment

We do a California start. You can start whenever you like. We'll be there by 6:30 both mornings. No cut off on Saturday, but cards have to be in by 2:00 on Sunday to give us time to do the awards and prizes.

Come on out, it'll be fun.

Comment

Texas Grown, I tried to reply to your PM, but I only have 6 posts, so I am not allowed to use the PM system. Hope you are reading this, I can't get back to you any other way.

Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Meuir View Post
                      We do a California start. You can start whenever you like. We'll be there by 6:30 both mornings. No cut off on Saturday, but cards have to be in by 2:00 on Sunday to give us time to do the awards and prizes.

Come on out, it'll be fun.
                      thanks!! we will see if we can get the kitchen pass from momma!!lol thanks again marlon

Comment

Working...
                      X