Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montgomery Co Archery Club - HawgLite Nite Shoot - June 26 - Dark:thirty

It's back!!!!

Montgomery Co Archery Club & Hawglite teams up again to give you the 2010 Nite Shoot! Kelly with HawgLite will be on hand showcasing his newest products and the world famous Marauder!

Folks, if you haven't had the opportunity to hunt with a bow at night you are missing out. This shoot is a chance for you to see what it's all about!

Please show up about 8:00PM to get your bow set up with one of Kelly's Lites. Shoot will begin shortly after Dark:Thirty.

$15 shooting fee.

This is a fun shoot to make... Don't worry if you don't have a light...We will set you up with a light

Comment

double post.....dern "service not available" message again..........

Comment

This is my favorite shoot of the year!

I sure hope to see a bunch of TBH'ers there!!!!

Comment

Will we be shooting the full 30 or will this be a shortened course?

Comment

I hate to speak out of turn but response has been slow....

I would expect it to be like years past where the full 30 was used for the morning shoot and then only 10 or 15 for the night shoot.

If we shot all 30 in the dark we would be after midnight finishing up and that doesn't count picking up targets!

Comment

Ok, do we turn into pumpkins at the stroke of midnight or something??

Comment

I'm curious about this shoot. Never shot at night time, and i've never shot with a light. Area lighted knocks required (recommended)? Either way, you might see me there.

Comment

Had a lot of fun at the night shoot, it was my first one ever and i liked it. Do not think I did to well but was happy to hit the target. Hoping to see some scores posted on it. Didn't stick around and see how we did had to leave asap. Any one have scores or at least tell me how I did?

Comment

Working...
                  X