• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 27th shoot at Mesquite Archery Club

June 27th at Mesquite Archery Club.
    Start time: 10:00 A.M. gates open at 7.
    Cost: $15.00
    I know the the summer heat is going to be upon us but what the heck lets get out and shoot. Plenty of water, soft drinks, Gatorade. throw in some iced down water mellons with some burgers and we'll have it made.
    Hope to see you there.

See ya there. Always a good shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by Zookeeper View Post
      June 27th at Mesquite Archery Club.
      Start time: 10:00 A.M. gates open at 7.
      Cost: $15.00
      I know the the summer heat is going to be upon us but what the heck lets get out and shoot. Plenty of water, soft drinks, Gatorade. throw in some iced down water mellons with some burgers and we'll have it made.
      Hope to see you there.
      TTT
      Just a reminder of our up coming shoot hope to see you there.

Comment

Tim, at that shoot can you sign off for people who need to Qualify for Hagerman? I have received several calls this week asking about a shoot. 18 targets ,30 yd max and score 80% using (11-10-8-5-0-)scoring. Do you still do the weeknight shoots? Maybe they could do it then. Todd 817-228-8061

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
          Tim, at that shoot can you sign off for people who need to Qualify for Hagerman? I have received several calls this week asking about a shoot. 18 targets ,30 yd max and score 80% using (11-10-8-5-0-)scoring. Do you still do the weeknight shoots? Maybe they could do it then. Todd 817-228-8061
          We do it during our Tuesday night shoots starting at 4:00PM. 14 targets max score 140 min score 112. 30yard max.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Zookeeper View Post
              We do it during our Tuesday night shoots starting at 4:00PM. 14 targets max score 140 min score 112. 30yard max.
              Cool I will start a thread to let them know.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Got to give kudos to the crew at MAC for setting a great course, challenging but not too tough with lots of water and shade. The watermelon was a nice touch also! Great shoot today.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ChippyMotai View Post
                    Got to give kudos to the crew at MAC for setting a great course, challenging but not too tough with lots of water and shade. The watermelon was a nice touch also! Great shoot today.

Mark
                    Thanks Mark

Comment

Working...
                    X