Huaco Bowman Archery club Shot winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huaco Bowman Archery club Shot winners

It was a hot one but we made it. Here are the results from our June shoot. Just to let everyone know THERE WILL NOT BE A SHOOT IN JULY. We will have one in Aug. along with the Games of Texas. More info on that will come later.
    Open--------------Derek Connally 281
    Bow Hunter--------Shane McFall 302
    Wayne Coughram 263
    Tim Gehdes 258
    Trad/Long Bow---- Rodger Cockrell 230
    Youth-------------Hunter Chaudoiw 219
    Ladies-------------Michelle Chaudoiw 230
    Cubs--------------Colby Mc Whorten 242

Good shooting everyone and thanks for coming out. See you in August. Scoop

"302" WOW I've never heard of anyone busting 300 on the Waco course sir you must be a dang good shot.

Comment

Hey I won!! shot pretty good for me but I cant judge yardage very well.. Good shooting everybody

Comment

Originally posted by scode View Post
        "302" WOW I've never heard of anyone busting 300 on the Waco course sir you must be a dang good shot.
        Thats what a HOYT can do for you.LOL. Its not that difficult of a coarse. I think its easier now that it use to be.

Comment

we can change that at next shoot

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
            Thats what a HOYT can do for you.LOL. Its not that difficult of a coarse. I think its easier now that it use to be.
            you must have shot the red steaks. just kidding, good shooting

Comment

Originally posted by ifishdad View Post
              we can change that at next shoot
              Make it how you wish. The part I had problems with was taking my fat but down hill pull arrows walk back up and over a little bit then shoot again. i kind of rushed myself on that one. I beleive it was one of the easiest targets the standing bear and It was my worst shot. It was definitely nice not being rushed by people behind you.

Comment

Make it how you wish. The part I had problems with was taking my fat but down hill pull arrows walk back up and over a little bit then shoot again. i kind of rushed myself on that one. I beleive it was one of the easiest targets the standing bear and It was my worst shot. It was definitely nice not being rushed by people behind you.
                Don't forget the need of the arrow puller on the bear. I think that is what you would call a well aged target.

Comment

Originally posted by ballisticbudda View Post
                  Don't forget the need of the arrow puller on the bear. I think that is what you would call a well aged target.
                  Yeah. I think my buddy kept putting his arrow in his quiver and taking out another one that hadn't had slickem put on. It was his first shoot but I am pretty sure he will be back. He enjoyed it after the "scared of losing his arrow" wore off.

Comment

Yeah. I think my buddy kept putting his arrow in his quiver and taking out another one that hadn't had slickem put on. It was his first shoot but I am pretty sure he will be back. He enjoyed it after the "scared of losing his arrow" wore off.
                    I was that way about arrows then figured I dont lose them as bad as I used to lose golf balls

Comment

Working...
                    X