Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Salt Grass June 3-D Shoot canceled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salt Grass June 3-D Shoot canceled

Salt Grass has canceled the June 26-27 3-D shoot as it is in conflict with the LSBA Regional shoot at Banana Bend. Please support LSBA and our friends at Banana Bend. We WILL be hosting a TFAA SYWAT shoot on June 19th and 20th and we hope to see you there.

I'd like to thank all the TBHers who have some out to Salt Grass over the years and supported our shoots. You are much appreciated!

Sorry to here that Salt Grass wont be shooting, dont care for LSBA shoots liked Salt Grass though.

Comment

You guys are awesome! I'm so glad you believe in supporting other clubs. We are stronger for it. I wish I was in town on June 19 or 20 because I would definitely come down there for the field shoot. I hope you have a great turnout!!!

Comment

Originally posted by widdler View Post
        Sorry to here that Salt Grass wont be shooting, dont care for LSBA shoots liked Salt Grass though.
        Sory Rick but i have to go to waco this weekend.you realy a good man.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by lucky View Post
            you guys are awesome! I'm so glad you believe in supporting other clubs. We are stronger for it. i wish i was in town on june 19 or 20 because i would definitely come down there for the field shoot. I hope you have a great turnout!!!

Thank,s baby good luck You ur my Hero. .
            Attached Files

Comment

Widdler - We will be back in July! Hope you can make it!

Comment

Working...
              X