Headed to London Ky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed to London Ky

Elkmaster , Jayde & I are leaving at 6 AM & driving the 13 hours up there. I will try to update results as we finish each day.Friday were shooting in the team shoot then Sat. & Sun. shooting the pro am. I hope i can place higher than 17th this time. The last shoot at Augusta Ga. I won $15 for 17th place.Oh well Im mostly going so Jayde can compete anyway.

Brett,
    Good luck to you two and please be safe driving.
    Bruce

Comment

Brett you and Jayde shoot'em up! Good luck to you both and we hope you bring home some hardware!

Comment

Good luck to you guys!!!! Keep us posted!

Comment

Travel safe & shoot em up!

Comment

Be careful on the road & good luck to ya'll

Comment

Good Luck guys !!!!

Tracy said "Good Luck Coach" !!!!

Comment

Brett, you guys will shoot straight and shine, Tell Jayde to keep up the great work. Drink plenty of water.........and keep us losers who have to work in the loop brother!

Comment

Good luck, be safe.

Comment

We made it, man it's a long way up here,rained about half the way. Very pretty up here lots of deep valleys & canyons

Comment

Shoot stright and have fun and teach them guys up there how we shoot here in Texas!!

Chris

Comment

I always liked shooting in London, but couldn't make it this year. Will probably make Metropolis though!
                        Good luck, Brett and Jayde

Comment

We shot the team shoot today and got soaked, it poured rain just as we started . Jayde shot 12 up on 10 targets but his team didn't shoot very good . My team shot 10up .18 up won 1st.

Comment

get em brett show them the texas boys didnt show up to play around

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                              We shot the team shoot today and got soaked, it poured rain just as we started . Jayde shot 12 up on 10 targets but his team didn't shoot very good . My team shot 10up .18 up won 1st.
                              That is what I am talking about right there brother! Great Job.............

Comment

Working...
                              X