X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buffalo Field Archery Field Shoot June 5-6

I did not see this posted yet

I will be there.. Who else?

Buffalo Archery Club is hosting a Texas Field Archery Shoot the weekend of June 5-6. It is a shot gun start at 9am (meaning everyone starts at the same time) with registration opening at 8am.

We will shoot 28 field targets (you will shoot 4 arrows per target, and for adults the distances vary from 20 feet to 80 yards). You only have to shoot one day of the tournament but you are welcome to come out for both. We will have lunch served at the concession stand.
    Last edited by Stan R; 06-01-2010, 04:38 AM. Reason: add nfo

We have completely re-done the field courses. We took down all of the soundboard bales and replaced them with dense foam. We have also put in new target stakes, new target numbers, and new target faces. The range is looking great!!! Michael is out there mowing the place today and replacing the target faces on the practice range. Sooooo come out and join us for this weekend's SYWAT tournament and see our new ranges!

Comment

I WILL BE THERE.

Comment

Great George. Let us know what you think about the new foam bales. I hope everyone has a good time.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
            Great George. Let us know what you think about the new foam bales. I hope everyone has a good time.

Really nice shoot the range loock great.

Comment

Working...
            X