Cowtown Club Championship June 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowtown Club Championship June 6th

Cowtown will be having its Club Championship on June 6th. Trad can start at 8-9:00 am and all others can start 9-12:00 with cards in by 3:00pm. Anyone can shoot in the shoot . Several classes have some close races for the Championship. We will have drinks and snacks on the range but no concessions for this shoot. I hope everyone can come out and enjoy a good course and the last chance to see the range before ASA STATE in July. any questions, huntinpool@msn.com

is it cash payback? And also is it asa rules? What classes do they have a novice class? And how much? And how many normally show? Sorry for all the ? Just wondering ill prob drive down for it

Comment

Club shoots are for medallions, ASA rules with reduced classes. There is no bow novice for club shoots. Just hunter and unlimited for pins. Many of our club shoots draw 70-100 shooters depending on weather and what shoots are going on that weekend. $51 for non-members and $10 for members. 30 targets 1/2 & 1/2 format with LOW 12s & 14s in play

Comment

51 dollars for non members thats crazy i guess they dont want out of town people to come shoot wow thats high sorry not saying nothing bad on the club ive just never seen a club charge that much! I guess ill wait until state and sshoot and save 21 dollars

Comment

that was a typo , i believe that Todd meant 15.00

Comment

Red Seal $15 non-members. My dyslexia was kicking in I guess

Comment

Haha dang Todd! Heck yeah I hear that the "unlimited" class is a very close race!! I think I am going to have to buckle down on this one . This shoot is all Hunter talks about! It is my ex-wife's weekend but I will be bringing him and she even said she may come watch him shoot! We get a long fine so don't worry about any domestic craziness! hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                Cowtown will be having its Club Championship on June 6th. Trad can start at 8-9:00 am and all others can start 9-12:00 with cards in by 3:00pm. Anyone can shoot in the shoot . Several classes have some close races for the Championship. We will have drinks and snacks on the range but no concessions for this shoot. I hope everyone can come out and enjoy a good course and the last chance to see the range before ASA STATE in July. any questions, huntinpool@msn.com
                Y'all having a Limited class?

Comment

15 sounds alot better

Comment

Good Gosh Jimmy, you can take them squirrely release shooters!!! You dont need your own class!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                      Good Gosh Jimmy, you can take them squirrely release shooters!!! You dont need your own class!
                      Guess maybe I could throw some rope on the Sweetspot II

Comment

Come on out Jimmy!!

Comment

tape a piece of dental floss to your index finger, point it down range and there ya go!! release a mundo!!

Comment

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
                            Y'all having a Limited class?
                            We do ,but no one has shot it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                              We do ,but no one has shot it this year.
                              So technically, I could be Limited club champ with a 5?

I wasn't gonna shoot this weekend based on temps alone, but what the heck...

Comment

Working...
                              X