CCR Thursday Night SHoots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CCR Thursday Night SHoots

I would like to invite everybody to come out on Thursday nights to shoot at 6:30pm. We are shooting for handicap the first couple of weeks then we will start up the league. Its only $10 and its open to anybody that wants to shoot.We are going to rotate between all 5 of our courses and will shoot a different course every week. Hope to see you out here...by the way the frame is up as we speak on the new proshop...They are workin away and it will be open before you know it.
    Last edited by terryoutfitter; 05-25-2010, 10:14 AM.

I will do my best to stop by this thursday then.

Comment

I may have to check this out!!!

Comment

Be there around 6!

Comment

Sounds like fun!

I believe I will join the crowd! see you there.

Azle

Comment

Made it out last night. Had a blast! Note to self! Do not take my target rig (30'' stab) and try to shoot on the Creek's course! It is a little hard to shoot that rig out of a pop up!

Comment

We need some more of you guys to come out or this league will never start...come on guys its here so lets do this... Its 10 bucks and a couple hours out of the house...Not to mention one the best ranges in the country...the next shoot is going to be on the new creeks 2 course... Lets just say awsome...Im going to shoot it...are you

Comment

Hey Fingershooter had a great time shooting with you And Darin last night. and by the way u did a great job shooting out of the blinds except for one we won't mention

Comment

This league will be a lot of fun. The guys that have come out so far have had a blast and can't wait to see the rest of you out here. I going to shoot in them since its my day off, plus I need the practice. Thank you to all the guys that love and support our great facility. We couldn't do it without you. Next week on the creeks 2 will be a great time...all Mckenzie targets and the course is a super challenge....can't wait!!!

Comment

HAHA thanks Gary! It was good to meet and shoot with you guys! I have my kids every other week but I will be there when I don't~!

Comment

Sorry Terry, I tried. But were at the Nascar track and the Indy race is comin next weekend so we have been really busy. But once that passes I will be more available I hope. Its really bad when the place is only 5 miles from work and I am too busy to get there. See yall soon.

Comment

Thursday Shoots

Ill be there!

Comment

Hey I totally understand with being busy....when you have work to do you gotta work. It's better than the alternative. We should feel blessed to have a job to go to, as you know there are still a lot of folks out there that may not be so lucky. So hopefully we will see ya out here soon. Don't work to hard.

Comment

I sure hope that more folks will start attending these. It is very fun. I wish I knew of a way to get more people involved. How about putting window unit ac's in the blinds

Comment

This coming Thursday sounds good, have to check the family schedule.

Comment

Working...
                              X