Cowtown Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowtown Pictures

Wanted to post a few pictures from Cowtown this past weekend. We had a blas as usual!
    Attached Files

Finger Shooters

Comment

cool pics...kids got better form than I do....

Comment

How old are they? My little girl will be 4 in Aug & she has a little toy bow that she like to shoot. I have looked at the one from Diamond but I don't know if it is too big for her right now. Is the little girl shooting one of the Martin bows? If so how does she do with it? Any other info is appreciated.

Comment

That is my niece she is 3. My little boy is 4 and that Martin was his. he is left handed and she can pull his bow back fine. That was her first shoot and she loved it. Hunter (my 4yr old) this is his second 3D season to shoot in. Bring them out sometime. Give me a hollar and if we are at the same shoot, the kids could shoot together.

Comment

Great Pictures !!!!!

Comment

The pictures turned out cute (minus the one of me!). Kaycie had a blast! She thinks her medal is the coolest thing ever but she doesn't want to tell any of her friends about the shoot because they will tell her she's too little, lol.

Double Drop- she will be four in August as well, and we are going to get her the Diamond for her birthday. When they lower the draw, it goes down to about 7 lbs and she can pull it back with no problem.

Comment

Great pics, had a blast except I was the only one in the group that left without a medal.

Comment

Cool pics, sorry we missed it!!

Comment

He's got some Gus Lopez action going there.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Very nice. I haven't downloaded the camera yet. Hopefully I will have some to add. For me it is all about the kids. I have only been on two 3d shoots without the kids and they were for the H hunt.

Comment

Looks like those kids had a blast.

Comment

Yeah Jimmy you have to stick the tounge out!! haha Yeah it is all about the kids!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fingershooter View Post
                            Yeah Jimmy you have to stick the tounge out!! haha Yeah it is all about the kids!!!!!!!!!!
                            Yep, I think it's called a French kisser button

Comment

bwaaa hahahaha!! I love it! I don't think that is what Hunter calls it. Maybe when he is older he will!

Comment

Working...
                              X