Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Results are in!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davik View Post
    Your release always smells funny...
    But, you forget about all the motivational & encouraging praise I bestow upon you Dave.

Comment

South Zone SOY are being compiled as you wait. It is very interesting since there are very few shooters that have made multiple shoots, have ASA numbers, have enough shooters per class, and so forth. But, they are in the works. Thanks for asking!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
        South Zone SOY are being compiled as you wait. It is very interesting since there are very few shooters that have made multiple shoots, have ASA numbers, have enough shooters per class, and so forth. But, they are in the works. Thanks for asking!!
        I got off to a great start in San Angelo... but sadly, it looks like there aren't any Limited shooters in the South.

Myself and Edward are the only 2 that have shot it.

Comment

How do I get my ASA #?

Comment

You have to actually join the ASA. You can do it on line, or at any of the shoots, then they send you a package with a member card.

Comment

You have to actually join the ASA. You can do it on line, or at any of the shoots, then they send you a package with a member card.
              And a sticker.

Comment

I have looked the web site over and over and I guess I am missing it somewhere cuz I have not found where you join. We look some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Alley Dog View Post
                  I have looked the web site over and over and I guess I am missing it somewhere cuz I have not found where you join. We look some more.
                  To join ASA online you will need to go the ASA National site at:

Archery Shooter's Assocation - The world's premier outdoor 3-D archery federation and tournaments

Or call Lorraine or Jenny at 770-795-0232

Or you can join at the Paris qualifier. Its quicker to join online or call as we will have to mail your application and payment.

Comment

Hope this helps!! If not, you can always join at the ASA shoots. Just tell someone when you register that you need to sign up. they will take care of you!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                      To join ASA online you will need to go the ASA National site at:

Archery Shooter's Assocation - The world's premier outdoor 3-D archery federation and tournaments

Or call Lorraine or Jenny at 770-795-0232

Or you can join at the Paris qualifier. Its quicker to join online or call as we will have to mail your application and payment.

I got it thanks. Done deal.

Comment

congrats

Comment

Working...
                        X