Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

what did yall think about deerman shoot at ccr???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoyed the R100 at CCR. I do think the new Texins Archery Club 3D range is exceptional! Future plans call for 10 additional feature event lanes, floating targets in the surrounding lake, and 150 yard (across the lake) long distance clout/3D shots....really shaping up to be the coolest place to shoot in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by jstewart804 View Post
      The question posted. I enjoyed myself greatly. This was my third shoot and tho I'm not very good at this stuff I really enjoy getting out and meeting other shooters. It's awsome to get tips and suggestions on how to do things as well as just look at what other people are using.

James
      hey james we have been shooting 3d for about a year now.your right not only is it a blast shooting the courses its also fun meeting all the other shooters !! and I like looking at everybodys rigs too! hope to meet you at one! marlon

Comment

i didnt shoot the deerman but i shot the pop up tournement saturday it was my 1st one and i had a blast i won 3rd it was awesome ccr is awesome it was my second time there and wont be my last

Comment

Plan on going there real soon myself!!!

Comment

Hard Time

[QUOTE=murph62;2535757]hey thank you so much! we had a blast shooting with you and ruebin. shooting with guys like you only builds luke's passion for the sport..he is still talking about how lucky we were to be grouped with yall! thanks again!! also don't get mad ! I told troy at allstar to give you hard time!! lol.

HAHAH i bet he will,,,was fun shootin with a you two! hope to see ya at another shoot around town,,,,,Troy gives me a hard time no matter what i do, by the way! lol

Comment

Working...
            X